Ella's Kitchen, Mango Baby Brekkie, Smooth Fruit Yogurt + Brown Rice, 6+ Months, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Another winner from Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

I've tried Ella's Kitchen's Banana brekkie and Raisin & Prune brekkie and I just had to try their mango brekkie and it didn't disappoint! Great combination of mango with yogurt. Sweet and a little sour. Very appetizing! My baby loved it. Another great recipe from Ella's Kitchen! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

my son loves it!

Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013

he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)

Great Snack

Posted by Reviewer1095969 on Sep 13, 2013

these taste great I add them to smoothies or have them as a snack

孩子不是很爱吃这个

Posted by Reviewer2589276 on Feb 21, 2013

味道有一点怪,可能孩子大了就不爱吃这种没什么味的了,本来想当方便餐,但是孩子却不吃

Pdts tasted abit off

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

Bought this from iherb and from local grocery store. Both tasted different and realised they were manufactured in different countries. The one from UK tasted good which bb loved. Ones bought from Iherb are from canada/us and didnt taste too good. Even after i put it in fridge i had difficulty finishing up the remaining few pkts ordered