NICE TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

This finger food has a wonderful taste and my son loves it. He prefer them instead of his food. I strongly recommend it. It was better than any other that I have tasted

yuck

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

The box says that these mini cereal bars are great for babies over 12 months old but they aren't. They are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. We tried the apricot carrot ones as well and they were gross too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty and practical snack

Posted by 5413725706033780558 on Jun 12, 2016

My 2,5 years old daughter loves these strawberry bars! The best thing about these bars is that they do not contain refined sugars. Moreover, they are free for preservatives and concentrated juices. And they are organic :)! There should be more products like this one in the regular grocery stores here in Norway!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

My boy likes getting these. Being a bit hard is good as it takes longer for him to finish and is less likely to come and ask for another one a minute later

My baby loves this

Posted by supernova on Dec 03, 2014

I tried it myself, and it's really tasty. No nasty additives or added sugar - that's Ella's Kitchen for you. I love their products mainly because of this.

Lovely

Posted by 5704882367613714869 on Sep 08, 2012

My kid loves them. Plus no sugar. Nica treat for the littel ones

Love this

Posted by 5690752802370768359 on Aug 06, 2013

My boy is loving this!!!!!

Great

Posted by 5649531343290709679 on Apr 26, 2014

Healthy snack. My daughter loves them. They are not that sweet.

love them

Posted by 5436651953952519101 on Feb 18, 2014

very popular at our home. Have kids 1 and 5 years :)

Delicious

Posted by 4875187389564775486 on Nov 30, 2016

Although this is supposed to be for babies but I carry this around in my back pack all the time. When I feel hungry, I'll just take a small pack to eat. It is not high in calories so not needing to worry about gaining weight. It is soft and delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »