yuck

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

The box says that these mini cereal bars are great for babies over 12 months old but they aren't. They are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. We tried the apricot carrot ones as well and they were gross too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

NICE TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

This finger food has a wonderful taste and my son loves it. He prefer them instead of his food. I strongly recommend it. It was better than any other that I have tasted

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

My boy likes getting these. Being a bit hard is good as it takes longer for him to finish and is less likely to come and ask for another one a minute later

Love this

Posted by 5690752802370768359 on Aug 06, 2013

My boy is loving this!!!!!

love them

Posted by 5436651953952519101 on Feb 18, 2014

very popular at our home. Have kids 1 and 5 years :)

Lovely

Posted by 5704882367613714869 on Sep 08, 2012

My kid loves them. Plus no sugar. Nica treat for the littel ones

Great

Posted by 5649531343290709679 on Apr 26, 2014

Healthy snack. My daughter loves them. They are not that sweet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 20, 2012

My daughter like these, but she use so much time on eating a bar that she looses the interest in eating whole- and I always find half bars on random places when she have got a middle meal. WIll not buy again because of that, but otherwise its good. She isnt a spoiled kid, as she's still very young. Maybe Ill try again in some years.

My baby loves this

Posted by supernova on Dec 03, 2014

I tried it myself, and it's really tasty. No nasty additives or added sugar - that's Ella's Kitchen for you. I love their products mainly because of this.

Baby loves the packaging but not the taste

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

My son loves the drama of opening something inside a package and its great to hold and bite. He is very excited with his arms and legs rapidly moving when I am unwrapping it. However, he immediately spits out after taking the first bite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »