Вкусно

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012

Хорошее, удобное пюре. Малыш ел с удовольствием. Начала давать в 6 мес. ********* Nice, comfortable puree. Baby eating with gusto. Started to give in 6 months.********** פירה נחמד ונוח. *********

Decent taste and great ingredients.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I am not a baby, but decided to give this baby food a try, especially since some of my favorite foods are Sweet potatoes, blueberry and pumpkin. The taste is balanced, definitely not (too) sweet and I mostly feed the Apple and Pumpkin's flavor. Overal, it's very nice and healthy, but I guess I prefer the freshly prepared equavalent.

Lowest sugar content of the squeeze packs

Posted by 5752144621111430021 on Jun 05, 2016

Many squeeze packs have insane amount of sugar. Whilst this product still has what I consider a relatively high sugar content, at least it has some veg in there and its a great on the go snack especially when living in such a hot climate. I need food that doesn't need refrigeration when traveling with kids. My children love it and this product is used specifically as a treat.

Delicious! My 19 mths son LOVE it~

Posted by pingiori on Aug 01, 2016

TQ

very tasty

Posted by netalee on Apr 25, 2012

my son loves it so much! He likes eating clabber more than sweet and this puree has sweet and sour taste. very successful combination!

Excellent

Posted by 5448737023135072166 on Aug 18, 2016

Best idea for introducing flavours to the baby

=)

Posted by deifinasteting on Jul 24, 2011

Tasted really good!!! Going to buy this over again :)

Baby loves Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

One thing always about Ella's Kitchen is that they have such interesting combinations that I just have to try all of them and my baby loves each and every one. Looking forward to new stuff that they churn out of their kitchen! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

my son loves it!

Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013

he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)

my baby likes it !