Вкусно

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012

Хорошее, удобное пюре. Малыш ел с удовольствием. Начала давать в 6 мес. ********* Nice, comfortable puree. Baby eating with gusto. Started to give in 6 months.********** פירה נחמד ונוח. *********

Decent taste and great ingredients.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I am not a baby, but decided to give this baby food a try, especially since some of my favorite foods are Sweet potatoes, blueberry and pumpkin. The taste is balanced, definitely not (too) sweet and I mostly feed the Apple and Pumpkin's flavor. Overal, it's very nice and healthy, but I guess I prefer the freshly prepared equavalent.

baby food

Posted by 5474042685748520497 on Sep 27, 2012

it was pleasant very much.

=)

Posted by deifinasteting on Jul 24, 2011

Tasted really good!!! Going to buy this over again :)

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer3244254 on Aug 12, 2011

My baby loves this

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2982827 on Jan 28, 2012

Tastes great, even to me. Got my baby to start eating!

very tasty

Posted by netalee on Apr 25, 2012

my son loves it so much! He likes eating clabber more than sweet and this puree has sweet and sour taste. very successful combination!

Ella's Kitchen, Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, Apples + Blueberries,

Posted by Reviewer3297703 on Dec 20, 2012

My baby loves this! I was surprised how good it tastes because the combination doesn't sound that delicious.

The best flavor

Posted by Reviewer3240424 on Jan 21, 2013

My daugther loves this flavor, a healthy snack.

Baby loves Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

One thing always about Ella's Kitchen is that they have such interesting combinations that I just have to try all of them and my baby loves each and every one. Looking forward to new stuff that they churn out of their kitchen! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »