Ella's Kitchen, Strawberries + Apples, Stage 1, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 1-star

Disappointing!

Posted by 5250880212765636352 on Mar 11, 2014

I had spent hundreds of dollars (maybe thousand) on organic baby food puree (plum organics and ella's kitchen) for my little grandson. I ordered 10pouches of this after I read the reviews and spent SGD29.80. However when I opened, I was absolutely disappointed that it looked TOTALLY of apple puree, rather than a mix of both apple and strawberry. It tasted sour and bitter and has NO taste of strawberry at all. I do not know what is the percentage of strawberry. OR is there any at all? If I had wanted apple puree, I can easily make it myself! I WOULD NOT have spent this amount of money!!! Will NOT buy again!