Emani, Flawless Matte Foundation, 289 Linen, 0.42 oz (12 g)

3 out of 5 based on 1 review

Can't use this

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Dec 30, 2013

First of all, I find it impossible to find good descriptions of each of the color choices on their website or elsewhere. Makes it near impossible to choose the right color online. I find this with most makeup lines and I just have to wonder if it is on purpose so people have to keep buying more product until they find their appropriate color. I went to their website and it was limited on descriptions, but this one looked like it might work for me. Not a big surprise, it is the wrong color for me, too light. I have a light to medium skin tone, less medium in the winter, but this is too light. It was cakey, accentuated pores, and within minutes, my face began to itch. Tried it a few other times and the same thing happened. Might have given a different color a try if the itchiness had not happened, but it did not agree with my skin in many ways.