10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Emani, Flawless Matte Foundation, 293 Sienna, 0.42 oz (12 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Great makeup!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Feb 07, 2014

I feel like this pressed powder is by far the best makeup out there. It took a little time to realize it, but my skin has grown to love this powder. I have very sensitive skin that is tempermental at times, but I can wear this with no irritaion. It looks and feels good all day with a little touching up. This color is for light to medium skin and has a true yellow undertone. I think this would be too light for a true medium to darker skin tones and for summer I may have to go with a darker shade. I think this makeup would be good for young and mature skin. It has a nice matte finish and gives a light to medium coverage without looking cakey. I had some trouble finding a good color match, and it is amazing the difference when I found the right shade for me, it looks beautiful on my skin. Glad I didn't give up on this one, it is my new fav.