July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Emerald Forest, Botanical Conditioner, with Sapayul, Citrus Blossom, 12 fl oz (354 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1283136 on May 31, 2008

I've been using this shampoo for many years and finally finding it on I Herb is great, as this shampoo has not been easy to find at times. Great scent and ingredients. Another great thing about the company who makes this and another selling point for me, part of the proceeds go to help save the rain forest and that was 12 years ago! It's great news to also know that more companies are and have followed this example.

Best conditioner for hair that tangles or is frizzy

Posted by Reviewer2835938 on Nov 11, 2008

I have used this conditioner for over 10 years and would never use anything else. I have long wavy hair that tends to frizz and tangle. This is the BEST conditioner money can buy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Jul 23, 2009

Emerald Forest makes my course hair soft and shiny, and it smells great too. I get compliments on the fragrance, which lingers.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2825085 on Aug 19, 2011

I just love this conditioner, it really helps to control my frizzy hair and detangle it. It is one of the best conditioners I've ever used, I wonder why there are so few reviews. Hope that it will never be discontinued on iherb.

Number one conditioner

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 10, 2014

I am surprised to be the only reviewer since 2012 and I'm so enjoyed I have discovered this conditioner. First of all the smell is just divine, like tropical orchid scents, not too overpowering and stay delicate after the wash. I'm madly in love with this fragrance. Concerning the texture its creamy, but light when applied on your hair. You don't need much of the product a dime size should do the job. Your hair feel so soft and moisturized after using it. I will definitely buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »