10% Off Orders Over $40!

Emerald Forest Sugar, Xyla, Just Like Sugar, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good but just a little too sweet

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

Very good, not artificial, and no after-taste. To my taste it is sweeter than sugar, but is easily adjusted for. I add it to my morning cup of tea to reduce the amount of demerara sugar I use.

Good product - Real Bark Xylitol

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I liked it, but it finished too fast. Small packaging. Unfortunately, the cheaper Xylitol products are made of Corn and not Tree Bark

Nice one, but..

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Jan 06, 2013

I was really stoked about this product when it arrived, thought it has a great taste as well as the dental health benefits xylitol provides. But as the time passed by, I started to notice the aftertaste practically every sugar substitute has. Felt my coffee does not taste as good as it used to. Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice product with a lot of great characteristics, but right now I'm more interested in taste and willing to explore some other alternatives.

Sweet no aftertaste

Posted by 5044609591958882110 on Dec 16, 2013

Love this sweetener, I tried it plain with nothing it was sweet with no after taste. However, I notice it does not dissolve in cold liquid so that is one of it downfalls. Plus it not a sweet as sugar so you have to estimate slightly more then regular sugar if not accurate food turns out too sweet or not sweet enough. So stick with another alternative such as stevia for cold beverages since it does not dissolve easily that is why I gave it a four.

Expensive but good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

got this because it is from trees not corn. I don't like any corn products as I don't trust whether they're GMO or not. The product tastes good to me, it does cause diarrhea with too much but I am sensitive to that sort of thing. I will use it in moderation. I don't require my baking to be very sweet so the mild sweetness it imparts is just fine for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »