Taste just like sugar and not derived from corn

Posted by CoolinArizona on Sep 16, 2013

I love this product and it truly does taste just like sugar and is not derived from corn. I read some of the reivews and people are commenting that it's not finely ground and what I do is put some in a coffee grinder (one that I don't use for coffee) and Wha La, I have fine ground Xyla sugar. No biggy deal. Iam experimenting with making a peach cobbler and substituted Emerald Forest Xyla using the exact proportions to the sugar the recipe called for. We all know that we love "sugar" and yet it is just so not good for us and the cause of so many health issues including too much candida. So I say switch to XYLA and enjoy the sweet taste without the guilt.

Delicious

Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013

I love this xylitol because has a great taste, I use for diabetic person and we love it. Excellent taste for cookies and pastry. I'm going to try other brand to taste too

Perfect sweetener

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 31, 2013

I love this product! I'm on a paleo and lowcarb lifestyle, sometimes I miss eating baked goods - coz of all the sugars and gluten. Bought this, made tasty cupcakes and cupcake icings (after blending it down to powdered form and sifting them out). The sweetness is there and no aftertaste, and no side-effects too. Thank you, Xyla!

Best tasting sweetener yet

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

Of all the sugar substitutes I've tried, this is the best. Leaves no aftertaste. Perfect for coffee. I used it this morning to sweeten my oatmeal, very sweet, I should use less. Very satisfied, thanks!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it is the only one I could find on iherb that was not made from corn.

Great Sweetener!

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I had heard about the benefits of Xylitol and decided to try this brand. It really tastes and bakes just like sugar and I highly recommend it.

Nice one, but..

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Jan 06, 2013

I was really stoked about this product when it arrived, thought it has a great taste as well as the dental health benefits xylitol provides. But as the time passed by, I started to notice the aftertaste practically every sugar substitute has. Felt my coffee does not taste as good as it used to. Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice product with a lot of great characteristics, but right now I'm more interested in taste and willing to explore some other alternatives.

Good sugar substitute

Posted by chnjpn on Nov 17, 2012

Works well in baked goods.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Xylitol is a good sweetener, I like that this brand makes xylitol from birch trees and not corn.

Always buy Birch Xyltiol

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

most xylitol is corn based. not good. so always buy the birch xylitol made in USA