good but just a little too sweet

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

Very good, not artificial, and no after-taste. To my taste it is sweeter than sugar, but is easily adjusted for. I add it to my morning cup of tea to reduce the amount of demerara sugar I use.

Disappointed

Posted by 5488835536714986846 on Jun 30, 2014

Perhaps I expected too much after reading all the positive reviews. I'm using a Xylitol based toothpaste and love it so this product should be fine. However, I could barely taste 2 tablespoons of this in my coffee. When I added more, it tasted strange, definitely not like sugar. It's back to Stevia for me.

Beware

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Apr 26, 2014

I tried this product over a period of a couple of months. I thought I was ingesting a pure natural product. Do the research as to how this product is manufactured. I stopped using it in tea, coffee and porridge as it ripped my insides. It left me feeling ill, drained of all energy. This stuff ought to come with a serious health warning. Will stick to honey for my porridge and drink tea and coffee without any toxins.

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

Xylitol is similar to a traditional sugar, but has more white.

Very similar to granulated white sugar, and very good

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 27, 2011

This looks, taste and cooks very well, with no unpleasant aftertaste at all. However, I do not know if it safe for diabetics, or for those who need to drastically reduce sugar in their diet (e.g. candida sufferers).

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1198216 on Jan 27, 2012

Tastes and works like sugar!

Taste just like sugar and not derived from corn

Posted by CoolinArizona on Sep 16, 2013

I love this product and it truly does taste just like sugar and is not derived from corn. I read some of the reivews and people are commenting that it's not finely ground and what I do is put some in a coffee grinder (one that I don't use for coffee) and Wha La, I have fine ground Xyla sugar. No biggy deal. Iam experimenting with making a peach cobbler and substituted Emerald Forest Xyla using the exact proportions to the sugar the recipe called for. We all know that we love "sugar" and yet it is just so not good for us and the cause of so many health issues including too much candida. So I say switch to XYLA and enjoy the sweet taste without the guilt.

Like Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Apr 24, 2012

Great!!! Just love it and keep re-ordering

very good

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Feb 28, 2012

sweet as sugar:) good product

Great taste

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on Jul 02, 2016

I'm very happy with my purchase. The Xylitol tastes great - very similar to sugar and it doesn't give my digestive issues like cheaper quality brands do. I purchased it because it's made from North American hardwood rather than a common GMO item like corn. I will buy again when I run out.