be sure to buy birch

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jan 13, 2013

I appreciate that there is birch sugar out there. This is a wonderful product. The corn xylitol made me have heart palpitations, as if it was I was eating high fructose corn syrup. Not this one though, this birch xylitol is a perfect sugar substitute in small doses. ________ update: I still enjoy this birch xylitol, but I agree it has a 'cold' energy to it. I use it for baking only and add warm spices.

Perfect sugar substitute

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Enjoy the sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1783615 on Jan 27, 2012

I like to bake but need to use something that doesn't raise blood sugar. I use this sweetener in cakes, other baked goods and mix it with stevia. It's great!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 22, 2011

Prefered sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1824308 on Nov 22, 2011

Love this, but the granules could have been a bit smaller.

We Need Xylitol 3 times a day to rebuild cavities !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

We are happy that we found this product! This brand uses the best kind, from birch trees and it really tastes great when I make lemon aid! Yum! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

WATCH IT

Posted by 5761803533167491208 on Apr 23, 2012

2 TEASPOONS WAS LIKE TAKING A BOX OF X-LAX

So amazingly good!!!

Posted by 5677606697095902094 on Aug 03, 2016

It taste better than sugar itself! The begining of a much healthier and sweet life. Love it. The perfect sweetness without after taste. Its a really good product.

Just like sugar for real

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Oct 07, 2014

This really tastes just like sugar, no retro/after taste, nothing. I have basically replaced sugar with it!

Denise