Excellent product, not finely grinded

Posted by Ozbeach on May 19, 2011

I am happy with this product. For now, I Prefer to buy Xylitol made from Birch trees instead of corncobs (unless country of origin and non GMO stated) even though it is probably more sustainable to buy made from corncobs. I like that it is made in USA (no dodgy origin). The only negative point (hence the 3 stars) is that it is not very fine (1-2 mm) but given the savings I make (even with the postage fees to Australia, it is 1/2 price from local shops), I will keep ordering it. Thumbs up for I-Herb fast and efficient service.

Results not as good

Posted by Reviewer3129877 on Apr 04, 2012

This type of xylitol caused a little intestinal distress for me personally. I usually use the Now Foods brand without any problems and had read that this brand was better. I've gone back to using Now Foods xylitol.

Very similar to granulated white sugar, and very good

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 27, 2011

This looks, taste and cooks very well, with no unpleasant aftertaste at all. However, I do not know if it safe for diabetics, or for those who need to drastically reduce sugar in their diet (e.g. candida sufferers).

sweet nothing !

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jun 15, 2016

was a bit disappointed with the product, didn't find it as sweet as expected and unfortunately no matter what quantity i used, i was running off to the loo withing the hour - for some odd reason it instigated too much bowl movement!

haven't used yet