Thank heavens for birch bark xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer3286297 on May 05, 2011

Just got this and love it. We previously received another xylitol and did not realise that it was corn-based. My two younger children reacted really badly. Now that we are back to the original birch bark xylitol were feeling so much better!

TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Jan 12, 2012

This product is SO good! I needed to cut out sugar from my diet as much as possible due to digestive problems (gastritis, terrible gas, bowel pains). I never thought of a yeast build-up in the intestines. I have been using this in coffee & tea...it tastes & acts just like sugar!! What a blessing!!! TRY IT!!!

Emerald Forest Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1427720 on Oct 20, 2011

Great product! Our dentist said it kills bacteria and fungus in the body so that's an added benefit.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Oct 03, 2011

Best tasting xylitol I've ever had. Birch source seems to make the difference.

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Jan 08, 2012

This has changed my life after i gave up wite sugar. I Use it in all my baking and cooking. No one asks questions about it.

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Jun 16, 2011

Just received, it has a different name on my bag though, XYLA. Seems Emerald Forest changed the name of it, but no big deal! LOVE that this is made from birch hardwood instead of corn fibers! Especially since I am allergic to corn products. The crystals are big, not fine. Kind of like colored sugar for cake or cookie decorations, but no big deal at all to me! Just wanted to share for those who prefer a finer sugar, but hey if that is a big deal, you can always use a coffe grinder or blender to make it more fine or powdery. NO aftertaste whatsoever and is very clean tasting, pure crystal sugar. I used it on oatmeal this morning and you'd never know cane sugar wasn't in it. Plan on making some limeade with it later today. :) Beware of other companies...........Emerald Forest is USA GMO free xylitol from birch NOT corn. Also alot of other companies charge less because it's produced in china.....therefore labor is cheaper, so product is cheaper. AMERICAN made for me and my family and love that it's BIRCH! Now, to see if it helps with our sinus probs and asthma. :) P.S. It IS safe for diabetics to use and is LOW on glycemic index scale AND is safe for candida sufferers also! It helps eliminate all kinds of nasties from our systems! Birch is far superior to corn xylitol!

Xylitol, emerald Forest Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2339216 on Jul 23, 2011

Wonderful product. Tastes just like sugar! Very pleased and will order again!

Best Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Aug 12, 2011

I don't know why xylitol has been kept such a secret. It is far superior to sugar - tastes great, satisfies the sweet craving without any feeling of needing more. You can feel that it is good for you

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 03, 2012

This taste just like sugar, but is a lot better for the blood sugar! Will buy again :)

Good

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I usually use this together with e.g. erythritol or palm sugar. I'm very pleased with it and the price is good. This is the same as "Bjørkesøt" in Norway.