great product, great price.

Posted by aeshow on Sep 12, 2012

i will definitely order this again. Xylitol has great health benefits and tastes more like sugar than anything on the market. i recommend this product to everyone. iherb has the best price for this product that i have seen.

No complaints!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Aug 08, 2012

The taste isn't exactly like sugar, but it's very good with fruits or in coffee. In oatmeal sugar tastes better to me for some reason. I used it for baking banana bread and I thought that 1/2 the amount substituted for sugar was sweet enough.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 01, 2012

Tastes just like sugar, no after taste, just good old sugar with lower glycemic and calories.

Good Value!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

Have bought this several times, as it is all natural with no added preservatives. Good value for money in my opinion.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1875715 on May 31, 2012

I chew at least seven grams of xylitol crystals per day in order to improve my dental health. This xylitol, made from birch trees, definitely tastes better than xylitol crystals manufactured from corn. I highly recommend this product, which is also well-packaged.

Best choice

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 11, 2012

Xylitol is proven to heal dental caries. Since GMO corn is being grown for the first time in the spring of 2012, I don't want to buy products made from corn anymore, unless they are organic. Xylitol is made either from corn, or from trees. This brand is made from trees.

Very good sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2591973 on May 07, 2012

Use it on my porridge, lovely flavor, much like sugar.....beats stevia!! No aftertaste!

Like Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Apr 24, 2012

Great!!! Just love it and keep re-ordering

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2143870 on Apr 06, 2012

Great product that won't rot your teeth. My husband loves Xylitol sugar in his coffee!

Results not as good

Posted by Reviewer3129877 on Apr 04, 2012

This type of xylitol caused a little intestinal distress for me personally. I usually use the Now Foods brand without any problems and had read that this brand was better. I've gone back to using Now Foods xylitol.