Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Xylitol is a good sweetener, I like that this brand makes xylitol from birch trees and not corn.

Great Sweetener!

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I had heard about the benefits of Xylitol and decided to try this brand. It really tastes and bakes just like sugar and I highly recommend it.

Good sugar substitute

Posted by chnjpn on Nov 17, 2012

Works well in baked goods.

Best tasting sweetener yet

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

Of all the sugar substitutes I've tried, this is the best. Leaves no aftertaste. Perfect for coffee. I used it this morning to sweeten my oatmeal, very sweet, I should use less. Very satisfied, thanks!

Perfect sweetener

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 31, 2013

I love this product! I'm on a paleo and lowcarb lifestyle, sometimes I miss eating baked goods - coz of all the sugars and gluten. Bought this, made tasty cupcakes and cupcake icings (after blending it down to powdered form and sifting them out). The sweetness is there and no aftertaste, and no side-effects too. Thank you, Xyla!

Delicious

Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013

I love this xylitol because has a great taste, I use for diabetic person and we love it. Excellent taste for cookies and pastry. I'm going to try other brand to taste too

Taste just like sugar and not derived from corn

Posted by CoolinArizona on Sep 16, 2013

I love this product and it truly does taste just like sugar and is not derived from corn. I read some of the reivews and people are commenting that it's not finely ground and what I do is put some in a coffee grinder (one that I don't use for coffee) and Wha La, I have fine ground Xyla sugar. No biggy deal. Iam experimenting with making a peach cobbler and substituted Emerald Forest Xyla using the exact proportions to the sugar the recipe called for. We all know that we love "sugar" and yet it is just so not good for us and the cause of so many health issues including too much candida. So I say switch to XYLA and enjoy the sweet taste without the guilt.

Always love that Xylitol!!

Posted by 4953673772820912212 on Oct 25, 2013

As usual, it's a great product at a good price, and shipping is pretty fast.

As advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

Best Xylitol I know.

Sweet no aftertaste

Posted by 5044609591958882110 on Dec 16, 2013

Love this sweetener, I tried it plain with nothing it was sweet with no after taste. However, I notice it does not dissolve in cold liquid so that is one of it downfalls. Plus it not a sweet as sugar so you have to estimate slightly more then regular sugar if not accurate food turns out too sweet or not sweet enough. So stick with another alternative such as stevia for cold beverages since it does not dissolve easily that is why I gave it a four.