this is not from corn

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Sep 13, 2016

(the only thing is the crystals are a little big so slower to dissolve)

Great!!!

Posted by 5653819609736268066 on Oct 26, 2016

Excellent product!

This product has a great taste!

Posted by 5449434320375201239 on Oct 27, 2016

I bought this product looking for a sugar substitute. It has a great taste and is about as close to sugar as I have found so far.

Looks like sugar tastes like sugar!

Posted by edelling on Oct 09, 2016

Been using it as part of a blend and it's great! No funny aftertaste

Really is just like sugar!

Posted by 5754398798770789751 on Jul 20, 2016

I've tried other natural sugar substitutes and been disappointed. I was just hoping to get something that wouldn't make my morning tea so unpalatable I couldn't drink it. Xyla surprised me. It has no aftertaste at all & mixes into even mildly flavored teas just like sugar. I took away a star only because I think it's a little pricey.

Sweet no aftertaste

Posted by 5044609591958882110 on Dec 16, 2013

Love this sweetener, I tried it plain with nothing it was sweet with no after taste. However, I notice it does not dissolve in cold liquid so that is one of it downfalls. Plus it not a sweet as sugar so you have to estimate slightly more then regular sugar if not accurate food turns out too sweet or not sweet enough. So stick with another alternative such as stevia for cold beverages since it does not dissolve easily that is why I gave it a four.

Expensive but good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

got this because it is from trees not corn. I don't like any corn products as I don't trust whether they're GMO or not. The product tastes good to me, it does cause diarrhea with too much but I am sensitive to that sort of thing. I will use it in moderation. I don't require my baking to be very sweet so the mild sweetness it imparts is just fine for me.

Birch Bark Xylitol

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 18, 2014

I just opened the Xyla, so can't really give an honest opinion. I originally bought the Now brand which is made from corn. I didn't know when I bought it that the Xyla brand is better (in some opinions) since it comes from the bark of birch trees.

Sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2702320 on Mar 01, 2012

Actually very good, but does not last long

Good

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 03, 2012

Will buy again.