Good

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 03, 2012

Will buy again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Nov 09, 2011

Tastes like normal sugar, I think I get a little cravings when I use this

Very good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good quality and price. Tastes good. You can take this if suffering with candida as it is a healthy probiotic. Good for your teeth as helps prevent plaque build up. Xylitol is highly toxic to dogs and even a small amount can kill so never let your dog have anything with xylitol in it and store out of your dogs reach! . Since using this I find I prefer xylosweet. Better consistency and taste. Xylitol can be used for baking but does not caramelise so is not good for anything like crunchy cookies. Also too much has a laxative effect. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Emerald Forest Sugar

Posted by Giordie on Oct 23, 2011

This really really does taste like sugar and absolutely the pick of all the sweeteners. I love it.

sweet nothing !

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jul 13, 2016

was a bit disappointed with the product, didn't find it as sweet as expected and unfortunately no matter what quantity i used, i was running off to the loo within the hour - for some odd reason it instigated too much bowl movement!

Taste just like sugar.

Posted by 5580369662530145583 on Sep 06, 2016

Easy to use and in coffee and drinks tastes just like sugar.

The best xylitol

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

OK sweetener, tastes a lot like sugar. It is known as bjørkesøt in Norway. Doesn't affect blodsugar, but I'm not sure about how healthy it is... I sometimes use it mixed with erythrithol (sukrin), for a more sugarlike taste. I prefer to use stevia or a mix of stevia and erythritol. I would buy this xylitol over other brands, because it is actually derived from birch trees, not corn or whatever else they make it from.

No good

Posted by NMarion on Feb 28, 2015

Have no sweet tast. I'll never buy it again.

haven't used yet