Good

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Nov 09, 2011

Tastes like normal sugar, I think I get a little cravings when I use this

Birch Bark Xylitol

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 18, 2014

I just opened the Xyla, so can't really give an honest opinion. I originally bought the Now brand which is made from corn. I didn't know when I bought it that the Xyla brand is better (in some opinions) since it comes from the bark of birch trees.

Sweet no aftertaste

Posted by 5044609591958882110 on Dec 16, 2013

Love this sweetener, I tried it plain with nothing it was sweet with no after taste. However, I notice it does not dissolve in cold liquid so that is one of it downfalls. Plus it not a sweet as sugar so you have to estimate slightly more then regular sugar if not accurate food turns out too sweet or not sweet enough. So stick with another alternative such as stevia for cold beverages since it does not dissolve easily that is why I gave it a four.

Taste just like sugar.

Posted by 5580369662530145583 on Sep 06, 2016

Easy to use and in coffee and drinks tastes just like sugar.

sweet nothing !

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jul 13, 2016

was a bit disappointed with the product, didn't find it as sweet as expected and unfortunately no matter what quantity i used, i was running off to the loo within the hour - for some odd reason it instigated too much bowl movement!

The best xylitol

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

OK sweetener, tastes a lot like sugar. It is known as bjørkesøt in Norway. Doesn't affect blodsugar, but I'm not sure about how healthy it is... I sometimes use it mixed with erythrithol (sukrin), for a more sugarlike taste. I prefer to use stevia or a mix of stevia and erythritol. I would buy this xylitol over other brands, because it is actually derived from birch trees, not corn or whatever else they make it from.

No good

Posted by NMarion on Feb 28, 2015

Have no sweet tast. I'll never buy it again.

haven't used yet