Emerald Forest Sugar, Xyla, Just Like Sugar, 1 lb (454 g)

Perfect sweetener

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 31, 2013

I love this product! I'm on a paleo and lowcarb lifestyle, sometimes I miss eating baked goods - coz of all the sugars and gluten. Bought this, made tasty cupcakes and cupcake icings (after blending it down to powdered form and sifting them out). The sweetness is there and no aftertaste, and no side-effects too. Thank you, Xyla!

Delicious

Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013

I love this xylitol because has a great taste, I use for diabetic person and we love it. Excellent taste for cookies and pastry. I'm going to try other brand to taste too

Taste just like sugar and not derived from corn

Posted by CoolinArizona on Sep 16, 2013

I love this product and it truly does taste just like sugar and is not derived from corn. I read some of the reivews and people are commenting that it's not finely ground and what I do is put some in a coffee grinder (one that I don't use for coffee) and Wha La, I have fine ground Xyla sugar. No biggy deal. Iam experimenting with making a peach cobbler and substituted Emerald Forest Xyla using the exact proportions to the sugar the recipe called for. We all know that we love "sugar" and yet it is just so not good for us and the cause of so many health issues including too much candida. So I say switch to XYLA and enjoy the sweet taste without the guilt.

Always love that Xylitol!!

Posted by 4953673772820912212 on Oct 25, 2013

As usual, it's a great product at a good price, and shipping is pretty fast.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Xylitol is a good sweetener, I like that this brand makes xylitol from birch trees and not corn.