Best anti-inflamatory product

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Apr 13, 2010

It's amazing for me to find out that Mangosteen anti-inflamation effect exceeds my favorite products,Zymactive & Pycnogenol . Highly recommended for blood sugar control and any kinds of body's inflamation.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

Best brand I have used thus far. Great antiox, but I use it for candida, and it is wonderful. After meals , 3 times a day, I take one capsule for candida in the gut, and break open half a capusule and roll it around my mouth a bit and let it disolve, it helps a lot with oral and ear candida. Would not be without it now.

Mangosteen and Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1010664 on May 02, 2008

Have been using these for over a year now for migraine headaches. I have found them to be very good. They have reduced the number and severity of headaches by 1/2.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Dec 26, 2011

awesome

Mangosteen

Posted by Reviewer3167202 on Mar 01, 2010

I have been taking this product for about a month, I find that I have more energy and less anxious.

It helps

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 06, 2015

Good product for relieving nerve inflammation and rhinitis.

NO Side Effects

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 25, 2015

This product has no fillers.Iherb provide good fast delivery and good customer service Thanks!

It Works for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 20, 2016

My arthritic mother take this along with Eclectic Institute Turmeric and Doctor's Best Noni and it works.

great

Posted by 4903217292076022259 on Apr 08, 2015

Ordered mangosteen caps, horse chestnut speed extract caps and DIM caps and taking them everyday. The heavy feeling in my legs is gone and my skin used to be very dry and "hard". Even if i would use skin products to make it soft en moist, my skin would stay dry. Now my legs are soft and smooth. I stopped taking the caps for a week and my skin got back to being dry. Also my legs started to feel heavy again.

Excellent product