works for me

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 27, 2008

I think that every woman's need is a little different and unless you know your exact hormone balance you may have to try a few things before you find the one right for you. While black cohosh blends seem to increase my problems and progesterone did not help a bit, this formula has much reduced the discomfort of hot flashes. After it took a while, I made the mistake to stop and the severe hot flashes returned within afew days. I will stick to my 2 pills a day from now on.

emerita menopause

Posted by Reviewer3083860 on Feb 16, 2009

i have used this product for a year and it is equal to hrt in effectiveness.

Emerita

Posted by Reviewer1515559 on Oct 24, 2007

At 54, and coming through Menopause, I love this formula! It has most of what I need to keep my hormones balanced, hot flashes away, no water retention, and even joint disorders. The only thing I add is Evening Primrose Oil and I'm all set! Thanks Emerita for taking the worry out of my Menopause1

Its a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2837246 on Mar 21, 2006

Just a month ago, I was MISERABLE! Hot flashes all day and throughout my sleepless nights! A friend recommended the Emerita Phytoestrogen and ProGest creams. Out of sheer desperation, I bought a tube of each, as well as a box of the Emerita Menopause Plus supplements. After only 7-10 days, I was myself again, sleeping through the night like a baby and without the exhausting sweats throughout the day. Life is good again! Today I've ordered 2 of everything, cause I don't ever intend to run out of these products again! --Tanya

Emerita is a great brand name

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm hoping for good results because I know Emerita is a company to be trusted.

Emerita

Posted by Reviewer2442696 on Apr 11, 2008

This is week 3 and I do believe it is beginning to help. Usually, my fan on my desk goes on/off on/off particularly in the mornings. Yesterday I realized that I did not put my fan on until the afternoon...the nite sweats have backed off as well. Ask me again in 3 more weeks...! As of today, this stuff rocks!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1097149 on Feb 26, 2008

You can forget about all those hot flashes and night sweats just in 10 days after you start to take this great product.

G Hall

Posted by Reviewer2206324 on Oct 11, 2008

great product - I have been taking these for a couple of years

Ms. Lee

Posted by Reviewer2423506 on Jan 05, 2009

I have tried mamy a menopauseal product and this one has the best natural formula. I have no symptoms (unless I miss two days in a row). I have not found this product at a lower price anywhere also. Thank you iherb. I can count on you to beat anyone's price and deliver top notch items.

Emerita, Menopause Plus Formula,

Posted by Reviewer2647243 on Jan 26, 2009

I have been using this product for over 5 years. This product has supported me through my menopausal experience. I feel great when using this product. I have less mood swings, hot flashes to name a few. I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »