10% Off Orders Over $40!

Emerita, Midlife Balance Formula, 60 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not So Good for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3340141 on Jun 22, 2008

At first, I tried Emerita Phytoestrogen and Pro-Gest Creams which helped a lot with most of my hotflashes and sleep. I had suffered for a couple months having severe hot flashes and losing a lot of sleep, so I was a happy camper. Then I replaced the Phytoestrogen Cream with Emerita Menopause Plus Formula while still using the Pro-Gest Cream thinking that it would help more with eliminating the hot fashes entirely. I felt more calm and relaxed in general, but it didn't work as well for the hot flashes. The hot flashes came back, not as strong as they were originally without any Emertia products, but more frequent and intense. Then I used all three Emerita products together thinking that they may be more effective, but that was not the case. With all three products, I could not think straight as if my mind was too clauded. So now I am using Emerita Pro-Gest and Phytoestrogen Creams. The Phytoestrogen Cream and Menopause Plus Formula both have Black Cohash but the Phytoestrogen Cream worked better for my hot flashes.