Emerita

Posted by Reviewer1732100 on Oct 21, 2011

So far it seems to help I don't have as many hot flashes but not completely gone.

Emerita is a great brand name

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm hoping for good results because I know Emerita is a company to be trusted.

emerita menopause

Posted by Reviewer3083860 on Feb 16, 2009

i have used this product for a year and it is equal to hrt in effectiveness.

Emerita, Menopause Plus Formula,

Posted by Reviewer2647243 on Jan 26, 2009

I have been using this product for over 5 years. This product has supported me through my menopausal experience. I feel great when using this product. I have less mood swings, hot flashes to name a few. I highly recommend this product.

Ms. Lee

Posted by Reviewer2423506 on Jan 05, 2009

I have tried mamy a menopauseal product and this one has the best natural formula. I have no symptoms (unless I miss two days in a row). I have not found this product at a lower price anywhere also. Thank you iherb. I can count on you to beat anyone's price and deliver top notch items.

G Hall

Posted by Reviewer2206324 on Oct 11, 2008

great product - I have been taking these for a couple of years

Not So Good for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3340141 on Jun 22, 2008

At first, I tried Emerita Phytoestrogen and Pro-Gest Creams which helped a lot with most of my hotflashes and sleep. I had suffered for a couple months having severe hot flashes and losing a lot of sleep, so I was a happy camper. Then I replaced the Phytoestrogen Cream with Emerita Menopause Plus Formula while still using the Pro-Gest Cream thinking that it would help more with eliminating the hot fashes entirely. I felt more calm and relaxed in general, but it didn't work as well for the hot flashes. The hot flashes came back, not as strong as they were originally without any Emertia products, but more frequent and intense. Then I used all three Emerita products together thinking that they may be more effective, but that was not the case. With all three products, I could not think straight as if my mind was too clauded. So now I am using Emerita Pro-Gest and Phytoestrogen Creams. The Phytoestrogen Cream and Menopause Plus Formula both have Black Cohash but the Phytoestrogen Cream worked better for my hot flashes.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 27, 2008

I think that every woman's need is a little different and unless you know your exact hormone balance you may have to try a few things before you find the one right for you. While black cohosh blends seem to increase my problems and progesterone did not help a bit, this formula has much reduced the discomfort of hot flashes. After it took a while, I made the mistake to stop and the severe hot flashes returned within afew days. I will stick to my 2 pills a day from now on.

Emerita

Posted by Reviewer2442696 on Apr 11, 2008

This is week 3 and I do believe it is beginning to help. Usually, my fan on my desk goes on/off on/off particularly in the mornings. Yesterday I realized that I did not put my fan on until the afternoon...the nite sweats have backed off as well. Ask me again in 3 more weeks...! As of today, this stuff rocks!

Emerita, Menopause Plus Formula

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Mar 31, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about 3 months but so far so good. I did not want to take anything with soy in it and I want the extra level of support to deal with night sweats and mood swings.I am still having the night sweats but not every night and I think I need to be on product longer to see how much more effective it might be.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »