Emerita pro-gest cream. The Best

Posted by Reviewer1206822 on Feb 25, 2009

I am 69 years old and I had a hysterectomy at age 45. I was on premarin pills until 2005 at which time I stopped taking them and went cold turkey. Recently, I was given premarin cream for hot flashes, body aches and the inability to sleep. I felt a little better but not tip top until I added the pro-gest cream. What a difference. after about 14 days I became aware that I was sleeping and dreaming like I use to in my younger years. Also, I did not have to go to the bathroom all night. I would like to thank the reviewer who shared her story about her hysterectomy that is one of the reasons I tried the cream. I Herb has great service and excellent prices. The health food store in my neighborhood costs 39.99 plus tax.

Great for travel

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

It is essential for progesterone cream to be 20mg of natural progesterone, derived from wild yam, pre dose. The packets provide the perfect dose and are great for travel. This is a very trusted brand recommended by Dr.John Lee. I have used it now for 8 years and wouldn't be without it.

pro-gest menopause/perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 05, 2009

the things i like about this product are a) the convenient single use packets. it's much easier this way to keep track of how many days i have used it per month, and b) it really calms me down and helps me sleep. it also seems to help with hot flashes. an all around good product.

Pro-Gest Support

Posted by Reviewer1393554 on Jun 25, 2008

This product has given me my life back, I will order it again and again.

Emerita Pro-Gest

Posted by Reviewer1571304 on Oct 23, 2009

I knew I would love this product. It keeps my night sweats under control so I can sleep. I especially like the pre-measured packets so there is no question regarding the amount applied each time. I highly recommend it for curbing menopausal symptoms.

Not for me.......

Posted by Reviewer2148432 on Oct 08, 2010

Hi good evening! I was so excited to try pro-gest because of all the good reviews i had read up on this product,i read some bad reviews but the bad reviews just went over my head,because i thought there are so much good reviews then bad reviews,so i will stick by the good reviews.When i tried pro-gest the first day i felt abit strange,and i kept feeling sleepy like i was in the first trimestar of pregnancy,was really weird...but i did get a sense of calmness,i didn't get irratated by the smallest thing like i normally do,i did have abit of energy to start with then that faded after a while,then i kept feeling sleepy as i already stated.The good symptoms from pro-gest wore off after aweek,then i got my mood swings back ten times worse,uncomfterable pain like niggly sensations over my body in the places i rubbed the cream..now im weaning myself off of it,i still feel crappy but in time i will get better.But im going to try vitamain b6 which is surpose to help out with ur hormones,did abit of research on that! pro-gest isn't for everybody i know its certainly not for me! foxy uk

Great for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 19, 2008

Most of us have too much estrogen, not too little. It is usually the lack of progesterone that causes menopausal symptoms. This product helped me with hot flashes/night sweats. It works within minutes of application. It is a nice cream, light lemony scent. Love the premeasured packets, just the right amount every time. I exercise regularly and had "saddlebags" on my thighs which practically appeared overnight. This can be from estrogen dominance. Sure enough after one week of use, my saddlebag fat is on it's almost gone! You can exercise and diet, but if your hormones aren't balanced, the belly or thigh fat isn't leaving. Progest is fabulous, I feel like myself again. Also, very good price here at iherb, paid twice the price at a local store.

Great price on great product

Posted by Reviewer1287174 on Oct 12, 2007

I've used Pro-Gest by Emerita for several years and highly recommend it to my patients who need supplemental progesterone. I also tell my patients to get their Pro-Gest from you. Thanks for making such a reliable product available for such a great price!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Nov 15, 2007

I use this product for symptoms of estrogen dominance. This product is easy to use and pre-measured so there's no mess. I feel GREAT for the first time in a long time.

Emerita Progest

Posted by Reviewer1458613 on Dec 13, 2007

Not just for women in pre meno. or meno. It's for any woman wanting more control over their emotions and cycle regularity.