July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Emerita, Pro-Gest, Balancing Cream, Fragrance Free, 48 Single-Use Packets, 2.2 oz (62 g)

Emerita pro-gest cream. The Best

Posted by Reviewer1206822 on Feb 25, 2009

I am 69 years old and I had a hysterectomy at age 45. I was on premarin pills until 2005 at which time I stopped taking them and went cold turkey. Recently, I was given premarin cream for hot flashes, body aches and the inability to sleep. I felt a little better but not tip top until I added the pro-gest cream. What a difference. after about 14 days I became aware that I was sleeping and dreaming like I use to in my younger years. Also, I did not have to go to the bathroom all night. I would like to thank the reviewer who shared her story about her hysterectomy that is one of the reasons I tried the cream. I Herb has great service and excellent prices. The health food store in my neighborhood costs 39.99 plus tax.

Pro-Gest Support

Posted by Reviewer1393554 on Jun 25, 2008

This product has given me my life back, I will order it again and again.

pro-gest menopause/perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 05, 2009

the things i like about this product are a) the convenient single use packets. it's much easier this way to keep track of how many days i have used it per month, and b) it really calms me down and helps me sleep. it also seems to help with hot flashes. an all around good product.

Great for travel

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

It is essential for progesterone cream to be 20mg of natural progesterone, derived from wild yam, pre dose. The packets provide the perfect dose and are great for travel. This is a very trusted brand recommended by Dr.John Lee. I have used it now for 8 years and wouldn't be without it.

Emerita Pro-Gest

Posted by Reviewer1571304 on Oct 23, 2009

I knew I would love this product. It keeps my night sweats under control so I can sleep. I especially like the pre-measured packets so there is no question regarding the amount applied each time. I highly recommend it for curbing menopausal symptoms.