Like it

Posted by goodiesforme on Oct 22, 2015

I use it 14 days ON then 14 days OFF. I still didn't get my period but I feel better with it. I also like packing - one pack one use. No confusion about dosing.

so far so good

Posted by MsLeaha on Mar 10, 2015

Started this due to having PCOD and needing something to regulate my hormones. This has been an amazing alternative care to pharmaceuticals. I sleep more soundly, wake rested, have more energy, have lost a bit of weight, my skin is clearer and over all feel more like a woman and less like a zombie or completely outa wack. Wish I had of found this long ago!

It shed light on my health condition

Posted by 5040988076438410898 on Oct 21, 2014

I tried this for one menstrual cycle, day 14-28. 40 mg/day. I have had severe chronic fatigue issues/malaise for 5 years after I had a pelvic surgery. I have always thought that I picked up an infection of some sort. I respond positively to antibiotics, for example, but it doesn't cure me. Doctors can't figure it out. Anyway, I thought I would try progesterone to see if I have some hormonal imbalance. This stuff made me sleep really deeply but, at the same time, it made me feel much worse. I tried to figure out why. Did a little research on PubMed and saw that progesterone lowers the immune system, which, in case I have a lingering infection, could worsen the infection. I am willing to try it for another two cycles though. Many women say that it took three cycles for them to notice any benefits from it. The product itself is nice. Nice cream that absorbs really quickly into the skin and it's noticeable that it is effective. It has no scent, which is nice for people who can't stand scented creams. Therefore I will give it 5 stars even though, in my particular case, it made me feel more malaise and sick.

This one really helped me

Posted by 5406994319679629312 on Jul 28, 2014

During menopause, I've had nausea for several months. Pro-Gest Balancing Cream makes it go away and I feel normal again.

Emerita Pro-Gest

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

The single use packets are very convenient and make application easy. Emerita offers high quality effective product. This greatly helped with hot flashes/flushes and insomnia. Highly recommend.

Life Saver

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Jan 18, 2014

This product is a must-have for women who have gone through menopause or is going through it. And it can help younger women to balance out their hormones. Be warned though that you can use too much. Dr. Lee wrote to use no more than the 20 milligrams daily. You do so and you risk negative effects such as fatigue, which I have experienced this personally. Great product for its effectiveness and purity.

Clean, Pre-Dosed Progest Cream Makes Balancing Hormones & Reducing PMS Easy

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

I've been using this for about a year since testing showed low progesterone. Within a few months, my levels were normal again and symptoms of PMS were greatly reduced. I recently started using a bit more (1/4+ tsp. 2 x daily) and noticed even greater benefits in mood stabilization, so you may need to play with the dosage. While the 4 oz. size is the most economical, these pre-measured single unit doses are great for when you're unable to mess around with measuring and cleaning spoons.I'm very happy with this product that is not only cheaper than a prescription progesterone cream from a compounding pharmacy, but cleaner, too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2822737 on Feb 16, 2013

This is the best progesterone cream. Goes on smoothly, quickly is absorbed, not greasy or smelly.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2528617 on Jul 30, 2012

This is my second time purchasing Pro-Gest, and I can already tell a huge difference in mood, energy, and a more regular cycle.

Hormonal balance, of a healthier sort

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

Looking for a way to balance my hormone levels that was simple, straight forward and works. This stuff did the trick for me. I also like the 4 oz bottle for home use. I use the single use packets for travelling.