Excellent scalp repair treatment!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Jan 05, 2014

I have had dryness and dandruff on my scalp for over 10 years. I had used Emtage products before so I was excited that they had a scalp oil treatment. The first time I applied the oil to my scalp I felt the difference immediately. My scalp felt moisturized and I had no itchy dryness and flaky dandruff on my scalp. I use it once, sometimes twice a week. I also love using it as a hot oil treatment. A really cool bonus is that the oil is making my hair grow thicker and longer. I highly recommend Silktage Scalp Repair as it has made my scalp healthy again!

Healing Oil For Scalp

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I'm really happy that I found this treatment for my dry, flacky and itchy scalp. It's awesome because it soothes and calms the skin. I applied it on my scalp before i got to bed, and by the morning i wash my hair. I try to use it a least once a week because it's important to be constant with this to see results. I will reorder it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Jun 27, 2013

This one is ok. I have not received much help from it, to my scalp itch, but I'll keep trying.

Agradable e hidratante

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014

Para cueros cabelludos secos. Agradable aroma a menta, etc. Mejor contra el build-up y más estimulante de largo, Scalp Renew de Jane Carter.

Not for all hair types

Posted by 4915911160388080486 on Jul 28, 2016

This product says its for "all hair types" but its not. I have fine, thin hair and this weighed it down even after I washed it out. I only left it on for 1 hour, but it was hard to shampoo out of my straight hair and left it a little greasy. I got it to treat my eczema on the back of my scalp but it only helped a tiny bit with that. No major improvement there. This product is not worth $20.