July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Emtage Hair, SILKtage Scalp Repair, Pre-Wash Healing Oil Treatment, 2.0 fl oz (60 ml)

Excellent scalp repair treatment!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Jan 05, 2014

I have had dryness and dandruff on my scalp for over 10 years. I had used Emtage products before so I was excited that they had a scalp oil treatment. The first time I applied the oil to my scalp I felt the difference immediately. My scalp felt moisturized and I had no itchy dryness and flaky dandruff on my scalp. I use it once, sometimes twice a week. I also love using it as a hot oil treatment. A really cool bonus is that the oil is making my hair grow thicker and longer. I highly recommend Silktage Scalp Repair as it has made my scalp healthy again!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Jun 27, 2013

This one is ok. I have not received much help from it, to my scalp itch, but I'll keep trying.

Agradable e hidratante

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014

Para cueros cabelludos secos. Agradable aroma a menta, etc. Mejor contra el build-up y más estimulante de largo, Scalp Renew de Jane Carter.