Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Emu Gold, 100% All Natural Emu Oil, Ultra Active, 1/2 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

wonderful oil

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Apr 13, 2012

extremely hydrating, you only need a couple of drops, perfect for dry skin and at night

Have to put it on often

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Last update: My skin fungus (white spots) is now totally gone. I have put Emu-oil on twice a day, and more often if possible. In the light from the computer I see some difference in my skin-texture, so I keep putting it on for a while. Yesterday I put my hand on a hot baking oven and really burned my skin. It was white dust on the burned spot that I could brush of. VERY painful. I put emu-oil on, and the pain was gone. This is not a magical ointment, you have to put it on often, twice a day or more. But if you do so, you will be pleased with the result! My first review: I have tried this on several conditions, for some it works, for other it does not. What I have best experience with is when I had a severe burn from boiling fat on my arm. I almost went crazy from the pain. I tried anything, but nothing helped. Then I remembered this bottle and tried it on the wounds, with no expectations though. It was like heaven, the pain was relieved and it stayed away until I touched the wound. I have used it everytime I had pain in the burns, and it always take away the pain. My husband gets som really bad cold sores. His lip is swollen and painful. Emu gold relieved the sympthoms and the pain. It still took some thime before the skin was healed, but the cold sore did not get that big and bad as it usually gets. For years I have had som white spots on my skin. I now learned that it is fungus. I have tried medicine, but the spots came back everytime. I now have tried Emu-oil for three days and I see a great difference. I put it on everytime I enter the bathroom and massage it thorougly into the affected areas. I will let You know if it cures the whitespots.

exellent mark!

Posted by Reviewer1563075 on Apr 23, 2012

a great product! I have oily skin with acne, but at the same time, it is dehydrated and can scale off. this oil nourishes and softens the skin, reduces inflammation and redness. I use it at night, morning, my skin just glows! I ordered this oil at a higher size

Great nourishing

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

It feels like our own oil on skin. It nourishes well. But I can not use it for every day. SO I use it kind of nourishing night mask after deep cleaning.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1529913 on May 03, 2012

There is no word to express it's effect!!