Emu Gold, Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer1960494 on Apr 22, 2012

It's a great moisturizer that is also a skin rejuvenator. It moisturizes, maintains skin's elasticity and reduce redness. I am using 2 drops with my usual face cream day and night. I have tried Lotus oil, almond oil and rose hip oil before, I would say this is the best oil so far. Janet from New Zealand

good oil

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Oct 10, 2013

good oil, have been using it for two weeks, good for eczemas, red spots on face

oil

Posted by Reviewer1782276 on Mar 03, 2011

soft skin

emu gold

Posted by Reviewer1945570 on Jan 19, 2011

seems to be helping my rosacea

Very convenient size for a trial

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Feb 27, 2010

I read a lot of wonderful things about Emu oil. I bought this product with 2 purposes in mind: under the eyes wrincles, and my Rosacea skin condition. I mixed in this oil into my regular skin cream and into the cream I use under my eyes. The good news: it doesn't cause my extremely sensitive skin to beak out. As for the improvement in my skin - no miracles yet, and it's been a little less then a month. I'll keep using it till it's gone, then I'll dicide wether it helped or not.

Nail Tech

Posted by Reviewer1871530 on Jul 20, 2008

good,use it for very dry and scaffed area's on feet and elbows

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

a little too heavy

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 27, 2010

The texture reminds me of babassu oil, so if you've tried that you'll have an idea of what this is like. Emu oil is on the thick side and very nourishing. I'm only dropping one star off my rating because it was too heavy for my skin. I'm sure anyone with very dry skin will appreciate this scent-free oil.

Be careful with storage

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

It was not hot at my room, but my emy oil deteriorated after several weeks :( During the usage I haven't noticed anything "magic" about it, well just like another cream or oil.

ok

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012

It heals small scratches really faster. However, I did not notice any effects on my small wrinkles. I bought it mainly because many people wrote that it makes the skin around eyes smoother. No effect for me !