smooth

Goes on like silk!!

oil

Posted by Reviewer1782276 on Mar 03, 2011

soft skin

Great mouisturizer for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer2934918 on Aug 22, 2011

Used for the dryest skin imaginable and it took the sting away of having those raw areas that are hard to heal. Better than a lotion, and worked better than other oils I've tried. Highly recommend! The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because this bottle is so small it runs out fast if you are using it daily. The product itself is a 5.

a little too heavy

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 27, 2010

The texture reminds me of babassu oil, so if you've tried that you'll have an idea of what this is like. Emu oil is on the thick side and very nourishing. I'm only dropping one star off my rating because it was too heavy for my skin. I'm sure anyone with very dry skin will appreciate this scent-free oil.

emu gold

Posted by Reviewer1945570 on Jan 19, 2011

seems to be helping my rosacea

Its alright

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

Moisturizes pretty well.

EMU OIL

Posted by Reviewer2355170 on May 10, 2009

Pretty fast delivery. 3 wks usage so far.This is like a very thick whitish oil (it thins out when it's warmer). I like this oil. I've put it on my skin as a moisturizer during the day, especially when I have dry skin & it soaks in real nice. I guess if you have oily skin this isn't for you. I also put it on at night. So far I haven't noticed any smell like some have said & as for my skin I think it has had a difference as it feels & looks smoother (no dry patches). A small amount does the job so it will last me awhile before my next order.

Nail Tech

Posted by Reviewer1871530 on Jul 20, 2008

good,use it for very dry and scaffed area's on feet and elbows

What a blessing...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1110463 on Dec 29, 2008

For almost 2 months, applying the Emu Gold Oil has actually healed rashes and caused blemishes to vanish. I feel very comfortable even using it on my scalp and it has NOT caused any adverse reactions!

Priced right

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009

I just used this in a chemical free face lotion and the lotion soaks in very nicely and feels really nice on my skin. I will buy again from iHerb.