Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

Posted by Reviewer2972264 on Apr 24, 2013

常温下固态的,用来搽脸了,很滋润,比植物油更易于被皮肤吸收。因为怕长痘,我一般跟植物油兑着用。

good oil

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Oct 10, 2013

good oil, have been using it for two weeks, good for eczemas, red spots on face

can't figure out this one

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Nov 22, 2013

it sort of works sometimes but not always, so have no definite opinion on this one

Emu Gold

Posted by 4791181473218920813 on Dec 20, 2013

The product arrived very quickly (5 days) and was in one piece, however the oil itself should not be in a tiny squeeze tube as it often gets stuck and hard to access.The oil itself does moisturize very well and does what it says however eventually my skin stopped reacting to it. I have started taking a day off here and there from it and have found very nice results. 8 out of 10 for sure.

good for driness.

Posted by 5320671972792658331 on Dec 28, 2013

good for driness. good price.

Nail Tech

Posted by Reviewer1871530 on Jul 20, 2008

good,use it for very dry and scaffed area's on feet and elbows

What a blessing...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1110463 on Dec 29, 2008

For almost 2 months, applying the Emu Gold Oil has actually healed rashes and caused blemishes to vanish. I feel very comfortable even using it on my scalp and it has NOT caused any adverse reactions!

Priced right

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009

I just used this in a chemical free face lotion and the lotion soaks in very nicely and feels really nice on my skin. I will buy again from iHerb.

EMU OIL

Posted by Reviewer2355170 on May 10, 2009

Pretty fast delivery. 3 wks usage so far.This is like a very thick whitish oil (it thins out when it's warmer). I like this oil. I've put it on my skin as a moisturizer during the day, especially when I have dry skin & it soaks in real nice. I guess if you have oily skin this isn't for you. I also put it on at night. So far I haven't noticed any smell like some have said & as for my skin I think it has had a difference as it feels & looks smoother (no dry patches). A small amount does the job so it will last me awhile before my next order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »