GOLD

Posted by Reviewer2341339 on Apr 29, 2009

Really understand why this is called Emu GOLD. Love it. Hydrates very well and leaves my skin soft and glowing.

얼굴에 썼더니 뭐가 나서

Posted by Reviewer2061750 on Aug 29, 2013

튼살에 치덕치덕 발랐어요 워낙 양이 작아서 무슨 효과가 있는진 모르겠지만 보습력은 좋은 것 같아요 근데 앞으론 동물성오일 안 쓰려구요 에뮤ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

겨울에 필수품

Posted by Reviewer2074485 on Jul 23, 2012

전 그렇게 건성은 아니지만 가끔 얼굴이 땡길때나 피부가 거칠다 싶을때 발라주면 좋아요. 다른 오일하고 틀려서 금방 스며들고 미백효과도 있다하니....

Soothing Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 09, 2010

I have used Emu Gold to clear a line of flakey,irritated skin on my brow bone above my eyelid. It soothed and moisturized the sensitive area. I also use it on dry patches on my face. Using the dropper that is in the bottle for dispensing is a good idea because a small amount of the oil goes a long way. And, of course, using the dropper is more sanitary.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

no smell,well absorbed. There is no skin irritation on my face after using it, irritation has disappeared. my skin is smooth and silk.

excellent wetting

Posted by Reviewer2328332 on Dec 13, 2012

I just started to use it, the whole effect of the oil is not felt on themselves, but excellent moisturizing, oil is absorbed quickly. So far I am satisfied.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2492207 on Mar 09, 2011

Very good!!

Emu gold

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Lovely non greasy texture , yet very moisturising,only used once though, you need very little,but really nice oil

Have to put it on often

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Last update: My skin fungus (white spots) is now totally gone. I have put Emu-oil on twice a day, and more often if possible. In the light from the computer I see some difference in my skin-texture, so I keep putting it on for a while. Yesterday I put my hand on a hot baking oven and really burned my skin. It was white dust on the burned spot that I could brush of. VERY painful. I put emu-oil on, and the pain was gone. This is not a magical ointment, you have to put it on often, twice a day or more. But if you do so, you will be pleased with the result! My first review: I have tried this on several conditions, for some it works, for other it does not. What I have best experience with is when I had a severe burn from boiling fat on my arm. I almost went crazy from the pain. I tried anything, but nothing helped. Then I remembered this bottle and tried it on the wounds, with no expectations though. It was like heaven, the pain was relieved and it stayed away until I touched the wound. I have used it everytime I had pain in the burns, and it always take away the pain. My husband gets som really bad cold sores. His lip is swollen and painful. Emu gold relieved the sympthoms and the pain. It still took some thime before the skin was healed, but the cold sore did not get that big and bad as it usually gets. For years I have had som white spots on my skin. I now learned that it is fungus. I have tried medicine, but the spots came back everytime. I now have tried Emu-oil for three days and I see a great difference. I put it on everytime I enter the bathroom and massage it thorougly into the affected areas. I will let You know if it cures the whitespots.

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2572144 on Aug 05, 2011

Excellent product! Iy was bought based on recommendation to treat extreme dryness, and redness caused by rosaeca and other topical medications, Emu Oil is the cream of the crop.