얼굴에 썼더니 뭐가 나서

Posted by Reviewer2061750 on Aug 29, 2013

튼살에 치덕치덕 발랐어요 워낙 양이 작아서 무슨 효과가 있는진 모르겠지만 보습력은 좋은 것 같아요 근데 앞으론 동물성오일 안 쓰려구요 에뮤ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

very good serum

Posted by 4679313159620709733 on Nov 10, 2013

Not need cream anymore. Very good on wrinkles and dehydrated skin. I've never seen that before!

moisturizes and soothes skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

It soothed and moisturized my skin without making me break out (and i am acne prone). i don't use it every day but when i feel my skin needs a bit extra.

Soothing Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 09, 2010

I have used Emu Gold to clear a line of flakey,irritated skin on my brow bone above my eyelid. It soothed and moisturized the sensitive area. I also use it on dry patches on my face. Using the dropper that is in the bottle for dispensing is a good idea because a small amount of the oil goes a long way. And, of course, using the dropper is more sanitary.

Fabulous Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1727689 on Feb 16, 2010

I have acne proned skin and I put this Emu oil all over my face at night and it feels great. My skin feels great and I am hoping it will help reduce signs of aging. Too soon to tell right now, but so far so good.

Great product!!

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 20, 2010

This is a new product for me in general; haven't tried any emu oil products before. I just got this yesterday and put it on for the night, under my night creme. In the morning my very sore and ragged face was a lot better! I have sensitive and very break out and acne prone skin. I'm very excited about this! Hopefully the results just get better after regular use!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3227598 on Jun 09, 2009

This is a great product! I recommend it for use by anyone who has problem skin and doesn't want a greasy feeling. Great for any type of skin!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Aug 28, 2009

Emu gold oil plus frankincense essential oil has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness, and the mild rosacea on my cheeks has improved a lot. I like that the emu oil is not oily and doesn't have an odor. Adding some undiluted essential oil of frankincense directly on acne rosacea (a relatively small area for me) a little while after applying the emu oil seems to really reduce the acne.

Good!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on Sep 08, 2009

Works great on some dermatitis on the back of my hands.Will buy it again

Good

Posted by Reviewer1135767 on Sep 07, 2008

I love the emu oil and it has wonderful properties that do all kinds of good things for your skin