my favorite product from Iherb!

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012

it’s my favorite product from Iherb! I love it! Absorbs quickly and make me fill like a qween after applying it. One drop is enough for all the face area! Doesn’t clog pores and for my oily combined/sensitive skin it was a gift. Will certainly buy again!

great product

Posted by sherri20 on Nov 13, 2012

i really like that this oil is in a tinted glass container... protects benefits of this oil ... i use this on my face at morning before make up & at night after washing my face... my skin is much less dry now... thank you !

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1189468 on Jun 15, 2011

good for me

emu gold

Posted by Reviewer1095061 on Jun 01, 2010

excellent i order it before and just love it

emu taukai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

temos nuorodos): Itin sausos, jautrios ir probleminės odos priežiūrai. Sanarių, raumenų skausmams malšinti. Emu aliejus yra saugi, efektyvi naujagimių, vaikų odos gydymo ir priežiūros priemonė. Emu taukai plaukų priežiūrai. Plaukų slinkimui stabdyti. Emu taukuose gausu linolio rūgšties – medžiagos, kuri pagarsėjusi savo savybėmis gydant raumenų bei sąnarių ligas, taip pat olieninės rūgšties, turinčios priešuždegiminį poveikį. Dėka šios rūgšties emu aliejus pasižymi gebėjimu greitai įsigerti ir patekti į giluminius odos sluoksnius. Puikiai tinka sausos odos priežiūrai, nes užtikrina jos drėkinimą visai dienai.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

helps me with all types of blemish! I love it

my feelings

Posted by Reviewer1334717 on Apr 10, 2012

Decent product for good money

good

Posted by Reviewer1283335 on Sep 23, 2010

I love this emu oil a lot. At the first time, it feels oily but my skin abstract it soon and feels so soft.

Great product!!

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 20, 2010

This is a new product for me in general; haven't tried any emu oil products before. I just got this yesterday and put it on for the night, under my night creme. In the morning my very sore and ragged face was a lot better! I have sensitive and very break out and acne prone skin. I'm very excited about this! Hopefully the results just get better after regular use!

excellent

Posted by 5180968267049854438 on Aug 26, 2013

I love this oil. Easy to absorb, not oily and fulfill my dry skin.