New To iHerb?

Emu Gold, Emu Oil, 100% All Natural, Ultra Active, 2 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

Great Sevice

Posted by Reviewer2362510 on Jul 22, 2011

I just received my 3rd order, they arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. Which is very good having a box mailed to MEXICO!! This is my 1st attempt at using Emu oil, we can get ostrich oil here, but that doesn't absorb as well. I use it all over, I really need it in a 55 gallon drum. It's a wonderful moisturizer and I can see the difference in my skin. Go away all those beauty products that are full of nasty chemicals.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jul 05, 2011

I don't normally write many reviews for the products I purchase from IHerb unless I feel strongly about them (good or bad), but I was compelled to submit my opinion of the emu oil. I recently broke out with eczema on my face and neck - for the first time ever - due to work-related stress. I was using coconut oil and shea butter on it, but nothing seemed to work. I purchased the emu oil after researching its potential benefits and began using as soon as I received it. After only a few days, the dryness, redness, and itching had improved. Now, two weeks later, the eczema patches are almost completely gone, although my neck and chest rashes are taking a bit longer to heal. I'm sold on the advantages of emu oil and it is now a staple of my daily skin care routine.

Emou Gold all natural emu oil extra strength

Posted by Reviewer1495907 on Nov 07, 2008

Such an amazing product. It has healed my sensitive skin from the breakout and rash that I had. I finally found a product that claims what it does. Thank goodness!

excellent emu oil

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 27, 2009

Love this oil!! It's the best. I use it for my night cream oil on face and neck and hands and feet and Its great in the hair and scalp. The feel is silky and lightweight, with no smell. I will keep on buying this product for years to come.

Topical Emu Gold For Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer1669246 on Jun 29, 2012

I have read for years about the positive effects Emu Oil has for the skin. It has been used around the world for centuries to cure all types of skin conditions. Recently, studies have shown in increase in hair growth in the front hairline of men who apply topical emu oil to their scalps daily. There is no proof that it works but that didn't stop me. I tried Emu Gold and like how it keeps my scalp from drying out and it has done wonders on my face. This brand is particularly cost effective for me.