Facial oil

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

I use this oil in my facial oils, it is unbeatable in winters. A small amount goes a long way! Have used oil also against muscle soreness but not noticed any significant difference.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good for anything

Posted by Reviewer3263943 on Sep 01, 2011

I use it for everything like a massage, a cosmetic, and medicine to cure injury...as well. Emu is superb. the pomp bottle is really easy to use for everyone.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Sep 09, 2011

Good and high quality oil

Emu Gold, Emu Oil is excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3299730 on Dec 29, 2011

Very smooth,rubs in well and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and not grease. I think it is the best I have tried a bit high in price but I think it is well worth it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2015765 on Feb 08, 2012

I'm using this for my baby. good. It gives moisture but not oily.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1041815 on Oct 04, 2012

I use this as my daily facial moisturizer and add a little rose hip seed essential oil and I love it. Keeps my skin looking smooth and fresh and helps get rid of marks from pimples faster.

Like!

Posted by Reviewer1174735 on May 20, 2011

Does wonders for my dry hands when I use it along with regular hand cream. Hand cream alone does not work well. I also emu oil to my bath oil for a long lasting softness and absence of itching.

Good, non-greasy oil

Posted by Reviewer1223385 on Jun 20, 2011

My skin is very sensitive and reacts to just about anything. I even had troubles with jojoba oil. This is the only thing I've found that seems to have a calming effect.

Emu gold

Posted by Reviewer2804589 on Feb 26, 2012

have used this product for about 3 weeks and find that it also helps to minimize the fine lines under my eyes...a little goes a very long way..great stuff

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »