best product

Posted by Reviewer1728726 on Oct 08, 2008

I love this product!!! Works great, the cosmetic market doesn't know what there missing. This is a great moisturizer without the acne that always accompanies other moisturizers i've used. Will definitely purchase again.

Seems the best

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Expensive, but effective. Seems to be helping with hair loss. Not too thick: easy to apply and absorbs quickly into clean (not too oily) skin.

100% Emu oil Gold

Posted by Reviewer3140201 on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff really work, I have seen a big difference in my strectch marks. Just wish the bottle lasted a little longer,but it is well worth!!

A Godsend!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Oct 21, 2012

This oil was recommended to me to get rid of chemical scarring from poison ivy. It does work to get rid of scars. I use it twice a day for better results. Also great on the face and neck, hands. Helps seal in moisture and helps skin look younger.

很保湿

Posted by Reviewer2038280 on Jan 16, 2013

不必dhc的橄榄油差,但是便宜好多!对暗疮有消炎作用,保湿度不错,我晚上就用这个做晚霜,感觉皮肤负担没那么重

Facial oil

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

I use this oil in my facial oils, it is unbeatable in winters. A small amount goes a long way! Have used oil also against muscle soreness but not noticed any significant difference.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

good for anything

Posted by Reviewer3263943 on Sep 01, 2011

I use it for everything like a massage, a cosmetic, and medicine to cure injury...as well. Emu is superb. the pomp bottle is really easy to use for everyone.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Sep 09, 2011

Good and high quality oil

Emu Gold, Emu Oil is excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3299730 on Dec 29, 2011

Very smooth,rubs in well and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and not grease. I think it is the best I have tried a bit high in price but I think it is well worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »