Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Emu Gold, Emu Oil, Ultra Active, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

The best emu oil I ever tried.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014

You can be sure that this AEA certified, fully refined grade A emu oil is hypoallergenic and free of any bacteria, viruses and contaminants. What makes emu oil so different from many other oils is that its composition is similar to human sebum, which makes it particularly beneficial to the skin. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, this light and non-greasy oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals, rejuvenates, encourages cell renewal and protects dry, sensitive, damaged and mature skin, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, making the skin soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. It's also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars and stretch marks, relieving pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, healing small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this emu oil, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, all the redness and inflammation is gone, some acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I ordered this amazing oil and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Nice staple to my nightly routine

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Mixes this with my nightly emu mix. 1 drop rosehip + 1 drop emu --> rubbed hard with palms and then pressed on my face. No oil seeds, no break outs -- just smooth clear and fairer skin upon waking.

Love Emu Oil

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Apr 09, 2014

I tried this oil as a friend raved about it with reducing the fine lines on her face, I love it as it feels so nourishing and absorb's well. Will definitely buy it again but it is pricey

not as good as i was expecting

Posted by 5535342647020484370 on Apr 05, 2014

I'm a vegetarian, so I was unsure how I felt purchasing this however I suffer from bad eczema all over my body so I thought I would give it a go, thought it might be better than steroid cream. This makes slightly dry skin really soft for me, however doesn't get rid of full on patches on eczema like the locoid cream does :/ I feel a bit better using this on the dry skin around my eyes rather than putting steroids on them which can thin the skin!

Haven't tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2518058 on Apr 16, 2014

Haven't tried it yet (well, properly), will give an update when I have. The content looked a bit different than I thought it would though.