July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Emu Gold, Strawberry Lip Balm, 1 Stick (Discontinued Item)

one of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2964653 on Feb 06, 2010

I was previously using Reviva's Vitamin E stick and Weleda's everon lip balm, and have decided to try this out because it was so eyecatching. And I had a feeling, for some reason, that this would become my favourite lip balm. Well I was right! This lip balm has a slightly thicker consistency compared to Reviva's Vitamin E stick, but sinks in better than Weleda's (actually, to be fair, the first Everon lip balm I bought from iherb glided on my lips smoothly, but the second batch I ordered turned out to be kind of creamy...as if it didn't harden properly during creation or something, so I'm really comparing it to the sub-par batch...). For those of you who haven't tried any of the lip balms I've mentioned, the consistency is slightly creamier than a chapstick lip balm, yet sinks in faster and lasts longer. It's one of my must-have's in winter!

Super

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Mar 06, 2010

This is a really nice product! Very smooth. I'd prefer it without any parfum, but anyway I like it very much and I'm going to try vanilla lip balm next time.

Strawberry!

Posted by Reviewer1902650 on Jun 11, 2010

I actually really love this one. The texture is just right, not so soft, not so hard. and the smell... so yummy!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2484315 on Nov 02, 2010

sweet smell~

love it

Posted by Reviewer2462714 on Apr 28, 2008

works great--seems to be better than my other lip balms