Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 1-star

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1326533 From Australia on Aug 29, 2011

This chocolate was obviously old as it was discoloured and very hard.

Does not taste good at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 06, 2011

This chocolate tastes so bad. All the E.S. brand are terrible. I used to purchase this brand in the 90's and it was fine. They must have changed the chocolate because it's nasty! And I bought it in the middle of winter, my bar was NOT discolored, dry or hard. Will not purchase again. I love dark chocolate & mint but this is bitter and the mint tastes noxious.

No mint at all

Posted by Reviewer1633379 From Great Britain on Nov 13, 2013

Ok I received this today it's the first time I've bought it and there is no mint in this chocolate what so ever I must have received a dark chocolate that was in the wrong packing. There is not even a hint of mint I gave it to other people to try and they all said it's just dark chocolate there is no mint at all in this bar, sadly I bought 2 bars I have just opened the other bar to see if that is the same and it is THERE IS NO MINT AT ALL IN BOTH BARS. I do not have a problem with my taste my nose is not blocked the problem is there is no mint at all and the chocolate isn't very nice 😢 what happened to the mint ?????

Nooooo

Posted by 5683930455431075605 on Dec 18, 2013

No me gusta nada, me esperaba otra cosa