• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Ok

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jan 02, 2012

Who loves the mint chocolate- yes, it's very good. I understood, that the taste is not for me :)

Very Delicious, but I Wish it Were Organic

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very good, but I prefer to buy organic. If it were organic I would give it 5 stars. Nice that it helps a cause, but it would help more if it were organic. I hope you find my Endangered Species Chocolate review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

Potential not met

Posted by 5075662932439466850 on Jul 08, 2013

I bought 5 blocks, 2 blueberry and 3 mint. Two packets were ok and the chocolate is quite good but not amazing. More blueberry or mint presence would be nice, but three packets of the chocolate were severely discoloured. so very disappointed.

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jul 30, 2013

Good dark chocolate flavour, but mint flavour is very mild basically only a hint.

Okay

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 25, 2015

This chocolate wasn't as creamy as I had hoped, but I still enjoyed it.

Good

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

Ok