• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Perfect for making chocolate mousse.

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

I use this one for making chocolate mousse. But it is eatable.Very gentle taste of mint. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

No mint at all

Posted by Reviewer1633379 on Nov 13, 2013

Ok I received this today it's the first time I've bought it and there is no mint in this chocolate what so ever I must have received a dark chocolate that was in the wrong packing. There is not even a hint of mint I gave it to other people to try and they all said it's just dark chocolate there is no mint at all in this bar, sadly I bought 2 bars I have just opened the other bar to see if that is the same and it is THERE IS NO MINT AT ALL IN BOTH BARS. I do not have a problem with my taste my nose is not blocked the problem is there is no mint at all and the chocolate isn't very nice 😢 what happened to the mint ?????

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jul 30, 2013

Good dark chocolate flavour, but mint flavour is very mild basically only a hint.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Jul 25, 2013

Another delicious endangered species product especially if you like dark chocolate.

A++++

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

Definitely this is my favorite flavor. I love Endangered Species dark chocolate!! Smooth minty flavor, great chocolate flavor. I'll buy more soon, :)

Potential not met

Posted by 5075662932439466850 on Jul 08, 2013

I bought 5 blocks, 2 blueberry and 3 mint. Two packets were ok and the chocolate is quite good but not amazing. More blueberry or mint presence would be nice, but three packets of the chocolate were severely discoloured. so very disappointed.

not bad

Posted by 4873079420093966202 on Jun 30, 2013

no se nota mucho el sabor a menta

Not for a second purchase

Posted by 5444150259840028926 on Jun 25, 2013

I felt like i was eating cocoa powder.

Delicious

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Jun 09, 2013

The best chocolate I tried on Iherb. I love the perfect mixed taste of dark chocolate and mint. I highly recommand and i'll purchase again. Le meilleur chocolat que j'ai essayé sur le ste. Un mélange très harmonieux de chocolat noir et de menthe. Gourmand et tonique en bouche. Un régal !

Very Delicious, but I Wish it Were Organic

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very good, but I prefer to buy organic. If it were organic I would give it 5 stars. Nice that it helps a cause, but it would help more if it were organic. I hope you find my Endangered Species Chocolate review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.