• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

environmentally friendly, fair trade, fair price, helps animals and tastes great! rich and earthy taste of cacao, absolutely love it with my coffee break. フェアートレード、環境保護、絶滅動物への募金なのに良心的な値段。味は700円ぐらいするようなチョコでとても上品で大地を感じるようなカカオの味。うちでブレイク中です^^

Can really taste the raspberry

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I tried a number of these bars, and they were all great, but this was one of my particular favourites. Lots of real raspberry pieces, and great flavour. It's sometimes tough to find good chocolate that is dairy-free, but this is great. Will definitely purchase again.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

This is the best chocolate from Endangered Species. Love the combination of dark chocolate and raspberries, and also supports endangered species :)

My boyfriend ate it all

Posted by Chocolicious on Jul 15, 2012

I couldn't taste it because the parcel arrived when I wasn't at home, he opened it and ate it all! But he said it was absolutely gorgeous, according to him, raspberries give a pleasant tangy touch to the chocolate. Thanks for helping the animals.

My favorite so far!

Posted by Reviewer1308127 on Sep 19, 2012

Ahh, this is so good! This is my favorite chocolate so far! I always suggest for my friends to order this as well :)

VERY TASTY! DELICIOUS!

Posted by 5179159498683618640 on Oct 02, 2012

with real dryed raspberries inside!

Dark Chocolate with Raspberries Is SO Good! Nice Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I tried this smooth dark chocolate and even though I am not used to eating dark chocolate this was good. I wish it had way more raspberries though. I would buy this item again.

Really good chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Jan 06, 2013

This is a great dark chocolate!

Recomeded for people who like raspberries :)

Posted by 5489124921693755372 on Jan 15, 2013

Loved it, had a lot of raspberries in it! :)

High quality dark chocolate

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

High quality dark chocolate which is fair trade, fair price and helps the environment and animals. What more can you ask for when you're indulging your chocolate fetish? I'll definitely buy this again. Bits of raspberry gives it just the right amount of tartiness. I'll definitely support this brand! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »