• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Best dark chocolate!

Posted by 5069008926200341515 on Mar 19, 2015

This is the best dark chocolate I've had. I was on the search for small, individual squares of dark chocolate that I could enjoy as a small dessert treat. I have Type 1 diabetes, so the size of the chocolate matters to me. Not only is the size perfect, but the taste is fantastic. Rich and creamy, the perfect balance of dark and sweet. I can have 2 squares after a meal and my blood sugar is not adversely affected at all. I will be re-ordering.

Best choc ever

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

this was the best choc I ever tasted. awesome as its vegan, and sooo lovely, smooth, mint is perfect. wish I had more right now. I have already ordered more

Amazing dark chocolate

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

I am a dark chocolate lover, and I also like my dark chocolate that melts on the tongue, and this is it! Absolutely amazing chocolate, very rich, dark and smooth.

one piece

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

With a cup of espresso,joy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Jul 31, 2012

I have never eaten a chocolate so dark and now I know what I've been missing! The bitter taste and an almost sour aftertaste is amazing. I never knew a square of chocolate could give such a vast array of tastes. It's not just chocolate, it's an experience :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Great dark chocolate, 88% :D Use this chopped up in baked goods, or I share a piece with my boyfriend if I crave some sweet in the evening during the week.

Addicting!

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on May 07, 2012

This brand is one of the best chocolates out there!

Yum

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on Mar 18, 2012

Great for PMT cravings!! only need one individually packed chocolate to curb those cravings.

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

very good bitter taste!

Fabulous chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2842540 on Nov 29, 2011

This is, indeed, extreme. Dark to the point of bitterness - I'm thinking a lot of people will find it too dark, but I LOVE it. I only wish the package was bigger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »