• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Amazing dark chocolate

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

I am a dark chocolate lover, and I also like my dark chocolate that melts on the tongue, and this is it! Absolutely amazing chocolate, very rich, dark and smooth.

Best choc ever

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

this was the best choc I ever tasted. awesome as its vegan, and sooo lovely, smooth, mint is perfect. wish I had more right now. I have already ordered more

Best dark chocolate!

Posted by 5069008926200341515 on Mar 19, 2015

This is the best dark chocolate I've had. I was on the search for small, individual squares of dark chocolate that I could enjoy as a small dessert treat. I have Type 1 diabetes, so the size of the chocolate matters to me. Not only is the size perfect, but the taste is fantastic. Rich and creamy, the perfect balance of dark and sweet. I can have 2 squares after a meal and my blood sugar is not adversely affected at all. I will be re-ordering.

Obsessed

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on May 23, 2016

Need to get your chocolate fix without being overloaded with sugar? This is the way to do it. And the individually wrapped pieces are the perfect size for a healthy treat. Highly recommend!

Good chocolate!

Posted by 5285673086874841109 on Dec 28, 2016

Like it.

This chocolate has 88% cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jan 04, 2017

This chocolate is quite bitter and unless one is a fan of dark chocolate they won't enjoy it. The cocoa is very enhanced.

Addicting.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jan 12, 2017

This the by-far the best, well-formulated dark chocolate, it is Keto-friendly, yet I'm addicted to it. Tastes melody.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I thought this was good tasting chocolate, but the amount of packaging was wasteful and not particularly eco-friendly.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Nov 19, 2011

Handy size :-)

very good, and without sugar, I think

Posted by Reviewer1903887 on Jul 25, 2011