• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Tasty, and not very sweet

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

Very nice chocolate. It's not as sweet as other chocolates, but I found the taste wonderful.

yummy!

Posted by 5550105577913182927 on May 17, 2014

Love this choc! Not too sweet (like how many milk choc bars are), smooth chocolate. Yummy!

This is dark chocolate and tastes nasty!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

I'm sorry but it's true. I bought 2 bars and I regret doing so: the appearance is black, unlike ANY milk chocolate I've ever bought in my entire life, this is dark chocolate with no milk appearance or flavor and it tastes just nasty, bitter and tasteless. It does not have the taste of any chocolate, and it's not sweet. I'm sorry I bought 2 of these, I had to get rid of them: it's just yuck!

Good Chocolate

Posted by CookieCavern on Mar 14, 2016

I've read some other reviews saying that the chocolate is a little bitter tasting for milk chocolate. I do agree with this statement, but it's still pretty sweet. I didn't think it was unpleasant at all. It's kind of like a mix between bittersweet and semisweet chocolate chips. It's also for a great cause with cute packaging. Would buy again.

dreamy taste

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Apr 12, 2016

love it

good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Nov 18, 2011

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2204150 on Nov 27, 2011

perfect, thanks

Excelent taste

Posted by Reviewer2206047 on Dec 06, 2011

This is the best milk chocolate that I've ever taste. It's not that sweet as ordinary chocolates and with zero chemicals. It is a very good and clean chocolate, with a deep taste of cocoa, but not very bitter because of the milk. Every time I will place an order on iHerb, I will buy a bar of this.

good

Posted by Reviewer1837790 on Jan 06, 2012

good

Excellent milk chocolate with high cocoa content

Posted by Ottilia on Jun 12, 2012

Milk chocolate exactly how I like it: lots of cocoa, but a bitter taste of dark chocolate is softened by milk. If you are accustomed a 'regular' milk chocolate (20-25% cocoa) you may not like this one. I actually looked for a high-cocoa milk chocolate and was delighted to find it here. Already bought it several times and will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »