• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Tasty, and not very sweet

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

Very nice chocolate. It's not as sweet as other chocolates, but I found the taste wonderful.

yummy!

Posted by 5550105577913182927 on May 17, 2014

Love this choc! Not too sweet (like how many milk choc bars are), smooth chocolate. Yummy!

This is dark chocolate and tastes nasty!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

I'm sorry but it's true. I bought 2 bars and I regret doing so: the appearance is black, unlike ANY milk chocolate I've ever bought in my entire life, this is dark chocolate with no milk appearance or flavor and it tastes just nasty, bitter and tasteless. It does not have the taste of any chocolate, and it's not sweet. I'm sorry I bought 2 of these, I had to get rid of them: it's just yuck!

good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Nov 18, 2011

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2204150 on Nov 27, 2011

perfect, thanks

Excelent taste

Posted by Reviewer2206047 on Dec 06, 2011

This is the best milk chocolate that I've ever taste. It's not that sweet as ordinary chocolates and with zero chemicals. It is a very good and clean chocolate, with a deep taste of cocoa, but not very bitter because of the milk. Every time I will place an order on iHerb, I will buy a bar of this.

good

Posted by Reviewer1837790 on Jan 06, 2012

Wonderful chocolate as well

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Jun 14, 2012

same as the one with almonds. Both so smooth, rich in flavor. Love it!

great 진짜 맛있음

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jun 27, 2012

This chocolate is very tasty and I love it. (I like the same kind of one with almonds peaces better though) I think it tastes kinda like Hershey's chocolates, but this one is much better, of course. It's rich and creamy, and milky and sweet flavor is not too much nor too little but just right. 허쉬초콜릿이랑 약간 비슷한 맛인 것 같은데 훨씬 더 맛있어요. 진하고 부드럽고 너무 좋네요.

Very tasty!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Я любительница молочного шоколада. Просто отличный вкус у него! Не приторный, шелковый, сливочный. Получаю удовольствие, когда ем его. Обязательно куплю еще, пробовала все вкусы этой фирмы, это один из наиболее вкусных для меня Just a great taste of milk chocolate. Not cloying, silk, cream. I get pleasure when I eat it. Be sure to buy more, tried almost all flavors of this brand, this is one of the most delicious to me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »