Moist

Posted by Reviewer2933878 on May 06, 2011

This bread is good. It keeps well and is nice and moist, not dry like most GF bread. Texture is great but the flavor is a little sweet. I like it best with cream cheese.

Great extended-shelf life gluten free bread.

Posted by Reviewer3057376 on Dec 06, 2011

This is one of Ener-G's better gluten free bread products. A little crumbly and dry out of the bag but it toasts very nicely and is a lot better than its yeast-free counterpart in my opinion. Careful slathering anything like peanut butter on it as it will crumble quite easily. And hey, it's bread with a one-year shelf life. I get this stuff shipped out to me in Korea.

Dry but good

Posted by Reviewer3134997 on Sep 05, 2011

This bread has a long shelf life so of course it's rather dry. But it's nice toasted and better than a lot of other gluten-free breads I've tried. It's great to be able to order this from iherb - we can't get gluten-free bread here in Japan!

Actually not bad

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on May 07, 2011

I was expecting this bread to be really bad since it comes in one of those weird sealed packages. Unlike the Glutino brand with the same packaging though, the flavor is really not bad. No weird aftertaste or anything like that. If anything, a little dry and flavorless but for what it is...

I need to acquire the taste

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 09, 2014

Honestly speaking I need more time to acquire the taste and so does my family.

Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Good product.

Ener-G light loaf

Posted by Reviewer2864965 on Jun 25, 2011

Not nice! It is hard to get good gluten-free bread and this is why - dry, crumbly and not very nice-tasting at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »