Light Tapioca Loaf

Posted by Reviewer2888900 on Feb 08, 2012

Taste is good, but best if toasted. This bread is wheat, gluten and dairy free. I also like that it is low in salt and no added sugar.

Gluten free bread with a shelf life AND tastes good. unbelieveable but true

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

Love that it can stay in my pantry for up to 12 months and it is still fresh when opened. I have tried many of the GF breads from Ener-G foods and this one is the best of the lot. It is a lot lighter than usual GF breads and light and fluffy when toasted. the rest are good but this is my favourite of all the GF breads.

great price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer3252374 on Jan 02, 2012

Great product.

BEST GLUTEN-FREE BREAD!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 03, 2014

others crumbles easily. this is sooo good i cant believe its not wheat!! please iherb, always have this available!!!

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer1478517 on Apr 10, 2014

Muito gostoso e não contêm glúten

good for sweet and salty spreads

Posted by cherylinechua on Oct 15, 2014

I have not tasted it not toasted; i always toast my gluten free breads now. This one is good for both sweet and salty spreads.

GF Bread

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was so thrilled to have the option of GF bread available while living overseas. This bread is about 70% the size of a standard bread slice but holds up well to toasting. I keep it in the fridge and I've never had it mold. It comes shipped in 2 bags. The inner bag is vacuum sealed.

Highly recommend Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf bread!!

Posted by 5395694971939026596 on Jan 22, 2016

I just recently received this bread. My family loved it and so do I. Decided to try this as an alternative to wheat bread. It tastes great toasted. My husband is picky about the food he eats and he enjoyed this kind. I will be ordering more in the next few days.

Ener-G Foods, Light Tapioca Loaf is A Nice Convenience Food To Have Around

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

We don't often use processed foods, including bread, but in a home that's gluten-free this bread is a nice addition to have around for a quick piece of toast or sandwich. My kiddos like it.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

My husband and I love this bread. We used it for just about anything, including french toast!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »