GF Bread

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was so thrilled to have the option of GF bread available while living overseas. This bread is about 70% the size of a standard bread slice but holds up well to toasting. I keep it in the fridge and I've never had it mold. It comes shipped in 2 bags. The inner bag is vacuum sealed.

Nommy nommy

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Dec 14, 2011

The size is perfect for my appetite toasted or grilled.

Highly recommend Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf bread!!

Posted by 5395694971939026596 on Jan 22, 2016

I just recently received this bread. My family loved it and so do I. Decided to try this as an alternative to wheat bread. It tastes great toasted. My husband is picky about the food he eats and he enjoyed this kind. I will be ordering more in the next few days.

Ener-G Foods, Light Tapioca Loaf is A Nice Convenience Food To Have Around

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

We don't often use processed foods, including bread, but in a home that's gluten-free this bread is a nice addition to have around for a quick piece of toast or sandwich. My kiddos like it.

THE BEST

Posted by AlMheiri on Aug 06, 2016

It is one of the best gluten free toasts I ever tried so far. It tastes better when it's toasted and it is really soft.

The only GF bread that's taste good

Posted by 4711803408452421463 on Aug 26, 2016

I've bought 2 packs on my first try. Although it's smaller than normal bread, this is the only GF bread i can find. It taste good when toasted. But bitter when not toasted. This is my daily breakfast. On my second buy, I bought 7 packs. Even though its pricey, this is the only GF bread that taste good. You can eat it with any spread. I'm trying to stop myself from buying more but I can't help it!

`Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf 8az (228g)

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jan 13, 2016

A delicious light and airy loaf with a lovely crunch when lightly toasted. We do not have this loaf In NZ so would buy again and probably again.

love it

Posted by 5637379980217096448 on Aug 27, 2013

my kid love it

Interesting texture

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

This bread is all right but prefer rice bread

my daily bfast!