Nommy nommy

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Dec 14, 2011

The size is perfect for my appetite toasted or grilled.

good for sweet and salty spreads

Posted by cherylinechua on Oct 15, 2014

I have not tasted it not toasted; i always toast my gluten free breads now. This one is good for both sweet and salty spreads.

THE BEST

Posted by AlMheiri on Aug 06, 2016

It is one of the best gluten free toasts I ever tried so far. It tastes better when it's toasted and it is really soft.

The only GF bread that's taste good

Posted by 4711803408452421463 on Aug 26, 2016

I've bought 2 packs on my first try. Although it's smaller than normal bread, this is the only GF bread i can find. It taste good when toasted. But bitter when not toasted. This is my daily breakfast. On my second buy, I bought 7 packs. Even though its pricey, this is the only GF bread that taste good. You can eat it with any spread. I'm trying to stop myself from buying more but I can't help it!

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

My husband and I love this bread. We used it for just about anything, including french toast!

Ener-G Foods, Light Tapioca Loaf is A Nice Convenience Food To Have Around

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

We don't often use processed foods, including bread, but in a home that's gluten-free this bread is a nice addition to have around for a quick piece of toast or sandwich. My kiddos like it.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Jan 23, 2012

Even though the packaging makes this look like astronaut food, it's actually pretty decent. No weird flavors. Just plain, white bread.

Interesting texture

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

This bread is all right but prefer rice bread

`Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf 8az (228g)

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jan 13, 2016

A delicious light and airy loaf with a lovely crunch when lightly toasted. We do not have this loaf In NZ so would buy again and probably again.

Definitely softer and lighter texture bread.

Posted by Reviewer1502871 on Feb 08, 2012

Gluten-free bread tends to be dense and heavy but this one is very light. A bit dryish and breaks easily at the room temperature or lower temperature but when toasted it is very comparable to regular bread. Only thing that can be improved would be the stickiness of tapioca and lack of yeast and butter smell!!!!! I used to be a bread lover and bread baker so I may be a very tough critique.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »