Interesting texture

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

This bread is all right but prefer rice bread

Love it!

Posted by 4913932745636418369 on Nov 20, 2013

I know the package directions say to microwave/toast it, but I like it best when it has been steamed! Steaming makes the bread moist and fluffy, it tastes just like regular bread when prepared this way

Gluten free bread with a shelf life AND tastes good. unbelieveable but true

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

Love that it can stay in my pantry for up to 12 months and it is still fresh when opened. I have tried many of the GF breads from Ener-G foods and this one is the best of the lot. It is a lot lighter than usual GF breads and light and fluffy when toasted. the rest are good but this is my favourite of all the GF breads.

Quite dry

Posted by 5531283677951032755 on Oct 12, 2013

Didn't like the taste of this product. It was quite dry. It contains very low fibre, so I'm hungry after one hour of eating this. Will not buy this one again.

love it

Posted by 5637379980217096448 on Aug 27, 2013

my kid love it

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

My husband and I love this bread. We used it for just about anything, including french toast!

Tastless

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

This loaf has absolutely no taste. It is dry and blah! I have yet to find a gluten free bread that is good. I have given up on the search, and use crackers or sliced crisp veggies such as cucumbers.

Good, but dry and falls apart

Posted by Reviewer1069028 on Apr 02, 2012

This was my first try and gluten free bread and it was all right. The loaf is small compared to a "normal" loaf of bread, so if you use it for sandwiches it makes kind of cute little sandwiches. It tastes pretty good, but falls apart easily and is pretty dry. That being said, I would buy it again.

bread review

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Mar 12, 2012

a light bread, that doesn't sit like a brick. Nothing tastes the same as bread made with gluten flour, but this one is an OK substitute.

Light Tapioca Loaf

Posted by Reviewer2888900 on Feb 08, 2012

Taste is good, but best if toasted. This bread is wheat, gluten and dairy free. I also like that it is low in salt and no added sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »