• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

It is really yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy all the sweets without harmful additives and chemicals. He is also on GFCF diet. This chocolate bar is one of his favorites. It is really yummy, and you can't tell it is made with ricemilk. My son keeps asking for more. I hope the price will come down a bit, because it is only 1.12 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2476996 on Aug 06, 2011

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Yummy vegan!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012

I love all of the Boom Choco Boom vegan bars! The taste is just right and the texture is great.

Best vegan milk chocolate

Posted by Krystall on Aug 04, 2012

De-li-cious. Straight up the best vegan "milk" chocolate I've ever tried. A great (And sweet) kid friendly (Adult friendly too!) alternative to strong raw/dark/high percentage chocolate. The package has changed, it's a little more 2012 ish than the one on iHerbs picture. On the back it says the chocolate is free of the 8 common allergens: Wheat, peanuts, egg, fish, dairy, tree nuts, soy and shellfish. Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites. But whether you are intolerant or vegan or not, maybe just looking for something new: TRY THIS!

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 21, 2015

This was some of the best chocolate I've ever had. Seriously. Not too dark tasting, yet not too sweet. Just right. Excellent texture. I wish I ordered more!!! I didn't know vegan chocolate could be this awesome!

Amazing taste!!

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

This chocolate bar is delicious and is a vegan alternative to eat chocolate

A diary-free option

Posted by 5313818541635839797 on May 17, 2016

I bought this for my lactose-intolerant friend and he likes it! A great buy.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Aug 25, 2012

I love this! To me, it tastes just like milk chocolate. Will definitely order again (and again and again!)

Love them even more