• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 22, 2011

I am very happy that this product exist. It got a mild, milky taste but it doesn´t contain dairy.

Posted by Reviewer2476996 on Aug 06, 2011

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Gotta have my chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1864624 on Sep 03, 2011

When I learned I needed to go dairy free and soy free, it knocked out chocolate for me, which was on the level of a national disaster. The Enjoy Life Foods Boom Choco Boom bars are fantastic! I enjoy all three flavors, and they are a treat for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3086632 on Dec 26, 2011

This was great with no after taste.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2812846 on Dec 29, 2011

I liked this very much, it is not too sweet as I think many normal milk chocolates are. Not sure if it qualifies as vegan though, since it has honey in it.. Not an issue for me, but thought I´d mention it anyway. Will buy again!

Yummy yum yum!

Posted by ludvig on Mar 28, 2012

Delicious chocolate! Excellent choice! Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed this one, possibly even better than the dark/plain chocolate bar!

Great taste

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 19, 2012

I have been having soy and dairy allergy and had avoided from any kind of chocolate bar for over a year. This is just an awesome after-lunch treat for me to enjoy. The taste is great. Thank you.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Sep 11, 2012

Perfectly crunchy dairy-free chocolate. Love that this is with crunch and not just plain chocolate (most dairy-free chocolates are just plain). Tastes very nice; like actual milk chocolate! My new favorite :)

Love it!

Posted by Johanne on Nov 19, 2012

I normally eat dark chocolate, so my first through was "this does not taste anything" , but then the flavor come, and I love it, and have order more, so mild and sweet and GOOD ;)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Very delicious. Love Enjoy Life :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »