• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

It is really yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy all the sweets without harmful additives and chemicals. He is also on GFCF diet. This chocolate bar is one of his favorites. It is really yummy, and you can't tell it is made with ricemilk. My son keeps asking for more. I hope the price will come down a bit, because it is only 1.12 oz.

Best vegan milk chocolate

Posted by Krystall on Aug 04, 2012

De-li-cious. Straight up the best vegan "milk" chocolate I've ever tried. A great (And sweet) kid friendly (Adult friendly too!) alternative to strong raw/dark/high percentage chocolate. The package has changed, it's a little more 2012 ish than the one on iHerbs picture. On the back it says the chocolate is free of the 8 common allergens: Wheat, peanuts, egg, fish, dairy, tree nuts, soy and shellfish. Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites. But whether you are intolerant or vegan or not, maybe just looking for something new: TRY THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2476996 on Aug 06, 2011

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Yummy vegan!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012

I love all of the Boom Choco Boom vegan bars! The taste is just right and the texture is great.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 21, 2015

This was some of the best chocolate I've ever had. Seriously. Not too dark tasting, yet not too sweet. Just right. Excellent texture. I wish I ordered more!!! I didn't know vegan chocolate could be this awesome!

Dry

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 25, 2014

Felt abit dry in a way.. Wish it could taste more chocolate... But a good choise to milkchocolate if youre allergic, and since theres not much else like this to get hands on.

Not great

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Aug 31, 2014

I was really excited about finding something other than dark chocolate that was still dairy-free. I have to say though, this did not taste very good at all. It tasted very cheap and lacked the fullness that chocolate usually has.

Yummo!

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

My son is addicted to this chocolate. It is the best tasting vegan chocolate we've found. He's got quite a few allergies so it was very sad to see that he couldn't eat foods that his friends were eating. But now it's his friends who are envious of his foods! Thanks to iHerb we have access to a wide range of allergy free foods my son loves :)

It taste very good

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 29, 2012

It taste like chocolate with dairy. My 4 year old loves is.

Not too bad

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Apr 14, 2014

These chocolate do not snap and still tasted fine, exactly like milk chocolate without the diary and is gluten-free! Highly recommend!