fell flat a little

Posted by Reviewer2726912 on May 04, 2011

i just learned of sunbutter (and as someone allergic to peanuts/nuts, it was life changing!!) so i thought these bars would be similar: not so much. i understand they are following lots of guidelines (gluten free/nut free/healthy slant) but the texture was just a bit off. almost like a crunchy fudge (sounds good) but a little strange. really good crumbles into oats though!

These are too good!

Posted by Reviewer2182546 on Apr 11, 2013

These are so yummy I'm reordering them and every other flavor ELF offers!

perfect snack

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 20, 2014

I love the big chunks of nuts, the perfect blend of crispiness and sweetness - perfect for a hike or a light snack inbetween meals.

Yummy & Filling

Posted by Reviewer2567115 on Apr 08, 2013

I agree with some of the other reviews that state that these are not sweet enough, however I made it work. I simply shoved a few chocolate chips in my mouth with every bite! These do have a nice flavor though, subtly sweet sunflower taste (like sunflower butter), with just enough salt and a nice texture. And while small for a bar, they are quite filling. Perfect for a midday or late night snack.

My son loves these...

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

If you have a very limited diet due to food allergies...these are a nice healthy treat. My son loves them.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2930940 on May 12, 2011

Nice and chewy bar.. Nice flavour. Good to have on the go. Fills me up quite nicely. Has sort of a strong undertaste.. Might just be that I'm not used to all the different syrups. I would recomend it! :D

Good for on the go : )

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

These are dense bars and good for gluten free. I liked them for an on-the-go bar.

Good to try

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jul 17, 2013

Taste good, but wouldnt buy again.

Too small and too sweet

Posted by 5227326593820855068 on Oct 23, 2013

Should increase the volume and put less sugar. No enough for breakfast and not too healthy with too much sugar.

Tasted burnt

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 23, 2011

The Enjoy Life Foods are not my favourite bars. I find that Clif bars and Organic Food Bar are in another league altogether.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »