July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enjoy Life Foods, Chocolate Chip, Crunchy, 14 Cookies, 7.0 oz (198 g)

Reviews 3-star

Great product, not so great Shipping!

Posted by 5286362689590911055 on Nov 23, 2013

My son loves these cookies 5 STARS, they are the only ones he will eat that are nut + gluten free. He has allergies and issues with gluten. Unfortunately I can't give Iherb 5 stars, I have ordered these cookies several times from them, usually 12 - 16 boxes at a time. The problem is because the cookies are not more securely packaged we end up with a couple of boxes where the cookies are smashed to pieces. This is an issue for my son. I originally was ordering this through Amazon, but there were so many complaints about breakage, Amazon suspended the product. I do intend to email iherb as well about this issue and see what they have to say. Like I said earlier it is a 5 STAR product for us, I just hope they begin to package it more cautiously in the future!

Won't buy again...