Loco...

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 23, 2011

I would be loco to buy this again. To me it was dry, and didn't taste very good.

They changed the ingredients as of Sept 2013

Posted by Reviewer1922817 on Sep 12, 2013

Please note that when you order this now you will NOT get the box that is shown (new packaging) and it's a new formula "new improved taste" and the nutrition info posted here is no longer accurate. Among other things, each bar now has EIGHT grams of sugar---not five. if you care about this as I do, do not order. IHERB PLEASE UPDATE THE PACKAGING PHOTO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE NUTRITION INFO!!! Fyi I just wrote to the company: I am very disappointed in your "improved" "coco loco" gluten free bars.I loved these as a snack. One of the reasons I chose them was that they had just 5 grams of sugar per bar as I eat a very low sugar diet. I will not eat a snack that has more than 4-5 grams of sugar in it. I just received an order of these (I sometimes buy at Whole Foods but sometimes order from iherb.com) and saw the new packaging. At first I thought it was just new packaging, but then I saw "new improved taste!' and checked the nutrition information. Lo and behold, each bar now has EIGHT grams of sugar. So that's how you "improved" the taste? Great. I liked these because they were LESS sweet and thus better for me too. I will be donating these bars to a food bank and no longer buying them. Very disappointed in your step backwards making these more sweet and sugary.

Tasty!

Posted by 5152654614667656573 on Nov 14, 2013

I like theese, they're really sweet, so they satisfy my sweet tooth. However, there was a free S'more inside that contained palm oli and honey that I didn't know about when ordering. Just so you knoe when ordering, that the whole content may not be vegan.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2930940 on Jul 27, 2011

Takes away my chocolate craving alright! rich chocolate taste and a chewy texture. Buying these again asap :)

No thanks.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

For me, these are far to dark. Tastes almost like cocoapowder that is held together by sugar. Dry, and not all that nice. But, I suspect that they would be really good crumbled over icecream, or dipped in coffee. I just don't do either with cakes.

Not too bad

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

A bit dry, but a good alternative if you are gluten/dairy sensitive. I keep these on hand when I need a snack. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Not sure about these...

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013

They are called "Chewy" Bars... but they are not. That's not to say that they are bad. A brownie is chewy. These are more crumbly, but taste something like a brownie. They are just OK for me. I probably won't buy them again.

Sugar!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014

Feels like you chewing on sugar-pices.. Will not buy again

Awful!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 07, 2013

These taste terrible! I don't recommend them!

at last choco taste

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Jun 04, 2013

I've bought before Lara Bars, but they were way too sweet for me.These ones though, are really good, really taste like chocolate and the ingredients are good. Great to have around as a snack or after sport. Will buy them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »